WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday night discussion. Phi@sea

Winning has been winning constistently.. Time for my early leans.. I'm liking seattle +3 at home vs phi . Philly off short rest traveling cross country. Seems like Pete carrol gets his team amped up for these big games. Young has played well but still needs to adjust. No faith on the offenses so I lean hard on under 44 . Will study up until then.. Thoughts
    ???

WinningIsKeY

?$?$?

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsKeY View Post
    Winning has been winning constistently.. Time for my early leans.. I'm liking seattle +3 at home vs phi . Philly off short rest traveling cross country. Seems like Pete carrol gets his team amped up for these big games. Young has played well but still needs to adjust. No faith on the offenses so I lean hard on under 44 . Will study up until then.. Thoughts ???
    if seattle hadn't choked away a 4th q lead vs wash I'd like them alot more.

szyy604
    szyy604's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

i like seattle too

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by szyy604 View Post
    i like seattle too
    Nice lean, still looking into it. Only factor against this play is philly coming off a big loss in a game to redeem themselves. BUT believe the travel alone nullifies this edge,add the short week, key injuries,motivation or lack thereof.. I see a nice value to take the home dog Seattle + 3

Youkeepthislove
    Youkeepthislove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3295

I live in Seattle, and it is NOT an easy stadium to play in for visitors. It's loud!

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by Youkeepthislove View Post
    I live in Seattle, and it is NOT an easy stadium to play in for visitors. It's loud!
    For sure bud! Seahawks want this one more, both have not much to play for besides dignity. I think the Seahawks loss to wash was taken harder by the Team than philly's loss getting blown out. That said I like to ride with emotion in this spot.. Riding the fans and motivation to beat the dreamteam( before season, teams had to here ALL the talk of this team. A chance to put this team down is A factor I think still adds a tinybit to my handicapping)

WinningIsKeY

This is my play here usually don't tease , I like this look here
    7pt teaser>> Seattle + 10 under 51
    $100 to win $77

Seattle straight+3 $33

bub832
    bub832's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Like the 3 Eagles here. Seattle played a mistake filled game last week and now has to turn around and play on a short week. They are 0-6 when giving up over 90 on the ground. Philly has NFCs best rushing offense. Phillys D has only givin up 85 ypg rushing the last 3 games. If Seattle can't run they can't win.

On Philly -3 3x

EastSideLV
    EastSideLV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1462

Seattle's D line is pretty good at stopping the run, I believe they are ranked 5th in the league as far as YPC is concerned. As far as phillys "improved" rush D the last few RB's they haved faced were BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Brandon Jacobs and Beanie Wells who was not fully healthy. Before that the eagles run defense was terrible. The seahawks really thrive off the energy of playing at home and being on the national stage that place is gunna be rocking. I like the seahawks plus the points.

Under is defintily looking good here as well, I don't see these two teams airing it out at all and I think there will be alot of punting.

Youkeepthislove
    Youkeepthislove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3295

I'm a diehard Hawks fan and as much as I would love to bet on them, especially at home, I can't do it. I'll be at this game cheering my ass off, but I think I'm going to take the low. Tarvaris will throw for 175 yards at best Thursday with Rice and Mike Williams out. Both teams will be running and punting a lot.

I say take the low or pass.

EastSideLV
    EastSideLV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1462

Just saw that VY is def starting. Also, Maclin, Rodger-Cromartie and Dunlap are out and Mccoy and Asmougha are game time decsions, def wont be 100% if they do play. Recievers are out for the hawks but they need heavy dose of lynch to win anyway.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EastSideLV View Post
    Seattle's D line is pretty good at stopping the run, I believe they are ranked 5th in the league as far as YPC is concerned. As far as phillys "improved" rush D the last few RB's they haved faced were BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Brandon Jacobs and Beanie Wells who was not fully healthy. Before that the eagles run defense was terrible. The seahawks really thrive off the energy of playing at home and being on the national stage that place is gunna be rocking. I like the seahawks plus the points.

Under is defintily looking good here as well, I don't see these two teams airing it out at all and I think there will be alot of punting.
    True, but their pass rush is weak and translates to a 63% opponents passing completion rate. Having McCoy in the backfield means they always have to respect the run, but VY is going to have time to work.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Without WR's Rice and Williams, Seattle will be easy to defend, their passing game is poor to begin with... will they be able to run the ball with Lynch? "O" is a concern.
    At least Philly will have McCoy and Young and WR Jackson and some other WR's though Maclin is out.
    You have to wonder if Philly has given up... Vick-Maclin- a few others are going to be out.
    Disapointment, dissention, finger pointing, the Dream Team is for all intents and purposes knocked out of the playoffs with that 7th loss. Will they collapse? Have they already last game?
    Veteran head coach Andy Reid benched Jackson 4th quarter. Jackson has been whining all yr about his salary $ 600K, whereas they went out and paid millions for some free agents from outside the team. Short work week travel 2000 miles to the weird NW always a disadvantage.
    WILL THEY SHOW UP?
    On the other side of the ball, Pete Carrol is a 2nd yr coach, is trying to build something, and they have pretty much understood for several weeks that they are not going to the playoffs with SF's incredible start. I find that a team that is eliminated, after a couple of weeks, settles, gathers itself, regroups and starts to play better ball ATS... they remember they are pros, being paid, are playing for next yr, for playing time, for future salary... worry is that Seattle only had 126 yds passing against Skins. Jackson has bad pec, I wish they would state Whiteside.
    BUT I am betting that the 22 players on Seattle will be more committed to the game at home on national TV on Thursday night than the 22 on the dispirited Eagles... Dream Team is DEAD... they blew it and they know it... and that weird crowd in Seattle, home dog.
    I think there is value that Skins won and made Seattle look bad....Seattle was winning against a solid Skins defense, but the Skins scored the last 16 pts to win and cover, one play was an all time FLUKE Hail Mary 50 yarder. If Seattle had held on, this game might be a pick em.
    Seattle + 3.
    Points Awarded:

WinningIsKeY gave Serbone 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

damned good writeup there serbvone, I agree with almost everything you said. I'm still worried about the seahawks offence though. Can they run the ball when everybody knows thats all they can do? I expect philly to stack the box with no fear of tavarius whats his name. under seems to be the play to me, but I want to take Seattle and the points.

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    Without WR's Rice and Williams, Seattle will be easy to defend, their passing game is poor to begin with... will they be able to run the ball with Lynch? "O" is a concern.
    At least Philly will have McCoy and Young and WR Jackson and some other WR's though Maclin is out.
    You have to wonder if Philly has given up... Vick-Maclin- a few others are going to be out.
    Disapointment, dissention, finger pointing, the Dream Team is for all intents and purposes knocked out of the playoffs with that 7th loss. Will they collapse? Have they already last game?
    Veteran head coach Andy Reid benched Jackson 4th quarter. Jackson has been whining all yr about his salary $ 600K, whereas they went out and paid millions for some free agents from outside the team. Short work week travel 2000 miles to the weird NW always a disadvantage.
    WILL THEY SHOW UP?
    On the other side of the ball, Pete Carrol is a 2nd yr coach, is trying to build something, and they have pretty much understood for several weeks that they are not going to the playoffs with SF's incredible start. I find that a team that is eliminated, after a couple of weeks, settles, gathers itself, regroups and starts to play better ball ATS... they remember they are pros, being paid, are playing for next yr, for playing time, for future salary... worry is that Seattle only had 126 yds passing against Skins. Jackson has bad pec, I wish they would state Whiteside.
    BUT I am betting that the 22 players on Seattle will be more committed to the game at home on national TV on Thursday night than the 22 on the dispirited Eagles... Dream Team is DEAD... they blew it and they know it... and that weird crowd in Seattle, home dog.
    I think there is value that Skins won and made Seattle look bad....Seattle was winning against a solid Skins defense, but the Skins scored the last 16 pts to win and cover, one play was an all time FLUKE Hail Mary 50 yarder. If Seattle had held on, this game might be a pick em.
    Seattle + 3.

tiger_bait
    tiger_bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11442

havent decided here may just fade public

snakemeron91
    snakemeron91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Philly lays an egg or drops a hammer, I see this game being over after 40 minutes either way. My crystal ball says the former...SEA ML it is. 24-13 seatle

chankng
    chankng's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14483

agree coin-flip, depends on which defense shows up, the one that played the giants or the one that played the patriots...so long the D can keep game on its toes, tavaris wont be a major threat to scoring more than 1 TD. Vince Young on the other hand is throwing deep passes more often, very confident with his throws and his recievers which makes him a big scoring threat

WinningIsKeY

Adding a play

$44 to win $40 UNDER 44 close but no cigar

Already have these plays posted
    $33 to win $30 SEA + 3$$$
    Teaser 7 pts $100 to win 77 (ties push) SEA + 10, UNDER 51$$$

Bol to all tonight. Final analysis tells me these are the "right" sides in these matchups. Let's get this $$$

Last edited by WinningIsKeY; 12-01-11 at 10:48 PM.

Serbone

I HATE the Seattle offense but I just can't see Philly giving any sort of effort. DeShaun Jackson is tearing the team apart pissed he is making $ 600K but they brought in free agents for milliions. Bunch of loser gangstas.
    Vick as a leader? Bad move. He got his $ 100M and now he is a dog... pardon the expression.
    IMO the team is cooked, even with the injuries, Philly is better, but the 22 guys on Seattle will fight for 60 minutes and that is the difference here. Vick, Maclin, Cromartie out, will banged up players like McCoy and Asmuogha play the whole game? HA! I wish I could bet that DeShaun gets a hammie before the middle of the 3rd quarter and is DONE for the game. What a prop bet!
    Seattle won 2 then blew it on freak 50 yd TD and lost to decent D Skins. They are trying to get things going, when you have a new coach everyone buys in for a few yrs, playing for the future.
    Philly is the opposite, they are BUMMED at their disgraceful disappointing outcome.
    It is ALL about emotion... letdowns... Rams beat Saints, Seattle beat Balt... Philly lost its 7th, they are history.
    Seattle + 3. (If WR Rice was playing and / or Whiteside started at QB instead of Jackson, I would LOVE this bet)
    Last edited by Serbone; 12-01-11 at 11:34 AM.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by EastSideLV View Post
    . As far as phillys "improved" rush D the last few RB's they haved faced were BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Brandon Jacobs and Beanie Wells who was not fully healthy. Before that the eagles run defense was terrible.
    The huge rushing numbers the Eagles gave up early they were playing the wide 9 exclusively.
    A few weeks ago they adjusted and brought the ends in tighter, that's when the run numbers improved.
    Trust me, as an Eagles fan Jacobs in past years would eat this team alive, the last giants game the Eagles stopped him. They're a much improved run defense...actually until Brady dissected them last week the whole defense was steadily improving.
    I'd rather have the Eagles lose because Andy has to go, but I see them pulling this game out tonight, its typical of the Eagles to come out big after an embarrassing loss, and the Eagles are a better road team then home team

Eagles - 3 ... buy the 1/2 point and take -2 1/2

Serbone

If the Eagles rally for Andy, they will win and cover. But will they?

WinningIsKeY

Good question.. I think if the Eagles get down early they will fall apart.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Eagles are a mess, and now there going across the country on a short week to a tough place to play.

I'll take the +money and take the hawks in a coin flip game.
    Points Awarded:

WinningIsKeY gave krk1030 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

WinningIsKeY

Can't wait to watch this Crapfest already lol Big play in NCAAF too so let's get this $$$

Serbone

WILL THEY SHOW UP?
    Seattle + 3.
    Save time. Ask Serbone.

Serbone

I HATE the Seattle offense but I just can't see Philly giving any sort of effort. DeShaun Jackson is tearing the team apart pissed he is making $ 600K but they brought in free agents for milliions. Bunch of loser gangstas.
    Vick as a leader? Bad move. He got his $ 100M and now he is a dog... pardon the expression.
    IMO the team is cooked, even with the injuries, Philly is better, but the 22 guys on Seattle will fight for 60 minutes and that is the difference here. Vick, Maclin, Cromartie out, will banged up players like McCoy and Asmuogha play the whole game? HA! I wish I could bet that DeShaun gets a hammie before the middle of the 3rd quarter and is DONE for the game. What a prop bet!
    Seattle won 2 then blew it on freak 50 yd TD and lost to decent D Skins. They are trying to get things going, when you have a new coach everyone buys in for a few yrs, playing for the future.
    Philly is the opposite, they are BUMMED at their disgraceful disappointing outcome.
    It is ALL about emotion... letdowns... Rams beat Saints, Seattle beat Balt... Philly lost its 7th, they are history.
    Seattle + 3. (If WR Rice was playing and / or Whiteside started at QB instead of Jackson, I would LOVE this bet)
    Save time. Ask Serbone.
    The key is the write up with pertainent info, not just typical one dimensional blurb. Why do most of you just post a pick with NO rationale? I am trying to help when I feel strongly about a game, rarely do ANY of you write up your picks with 6-7 points of rationale.

WinningIsKeY

Keep it rolling.. Always enjoy the collective thoughts , and deff yours serbone .. Let's keep it up!!$$$