GasperTheGambler
    GasperTheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Giants vs Saints MNF pick

Im going to tease the Giants to +13 1/2 and the Over of 45. I personally think both teams will get alot of points on the board, as this will be an intense game. Im not counting out the Giants tonight, they for some reason play well against tough teams, and there coming off a crucial loss. They need a win so they will play hard to get it. I still think NO is going to win the game because Saints are the better team, figure there at home, but once again do remember this is the same saints team that got spanked by ST LOUIS RAMS.

Throwing a teaser and Giants money line +315 as back up worst case I break even if the teaser hits.

What yours thoughts

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Thats basically the bet I made...Giants +14.5 and over 45. I too think the Saints will win but not by over 15 points--winning by that kind of margin doesnt happen often in the nfl and if it does its against really bad teams.

NOboy
    NOboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

everyone is saying this is the team that lost to the rams, but the giants is the team that lost to the seahawks...at home. seahawks playing on the road is different from seahawks at home. nonetheless, you can't judge a team because they lost to a certain team, look at the ravens, they lost to jags and beat steelers twice.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

everyone is on saints because they are off a bye and giants sucked it up last week in a primetime game. i'm on giants +7 personally, and have it at +14.5 to finish up a teaser i had with the bills. gotta love the teaser number at 8 all week

GasperTheGambler

i get the whole seahawks thing, GIANTS ALWAYS PLAY BAD AGAINST SEAHAWKS. and seahawks are the team that beat the ravens so theres not much to say about them. People play well against certain teams and bad against others. I do think that saints will win, but I dont see them winning by over two touch downs I just dont see it.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Tease to 14.5 not 13.5 for one thing. Anyone that halfway follows Eli's career knows his real clunkers are usually at home. I'm not looking up his home/road stats but he's never played better than his SB run and that was all on the road. This year....beat Philly on the road when they were thinking dream team earlier, beat NE on the road, and threw for over 300 yds on SF. Lost at home to Seattle & Philly minus half their offense.

GasperTheGambler

mr handicapp i cant tease up to 14.5 two team teaser my bookie only allows teasing 6 points up or down.