Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4245

Tebow haters realize? its D-fense

Stop betting that tebow fades or the tebow factor and realize the denver D is insane. Tebow has a great record by what defense? so when you bet against tebow blindly going tebow sucks and I'm with ya hes horrible, realize your going against denvers D which is legit!

all im saying is when you cap for the rest of the year realize its denvers D not tebow you should be factoring into the number

so cap away if you think someone has the advantage vs denvers D bet it but dont bet it on the tebow factor.

Good luck with your wagers

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think its pretty apparent that Denver is winning due to their defense being very stout. Tebow is playing alright, but to think that he is primary reason for Denver's turnaround is ridiculous.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

It's been a total team effort inspired by Tebow.

Did you forget that this was the same defense that couldn't hold up with Orton throwing INT's on short fields? Since Tebow started, the run offense went from #28 in the league to #2. Think about that? 5 initial games where they had no running game to now where their 2nd in the league that quick. That's the big story of the turnaround. Running the rock cures all problems. Denver's defense isn't no longer gassed and the opposing teams only gets a few possession each game.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

having a defense cures all problems.

denver's offense is an absolute joke. they have the number 2 rushing offense because they run the ball every play. you cant throw picks like Orton did when you don't even throw the ball. and when they do decide to let tebow throw the ball, he isn't going to throw a pick because he either overthrows everybody or the ball hits the ground before it even gets to the receiver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    It's been a total team effort inspired by Tebow.

Did you forget that this was the same defense that couldn't hold up with Orton throwing INT's on short fields? Since Tebow started, the run offense went from #28 in the league to #2. Think about that? 5 initial games where they had no running game to now where their 2nd in the league that quick. That's the big story of the turnaround. Running the rock cures all problems. Denver's defense isn't no longer gassed and the opposing teams only gets a few possession each game.

shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why does one have to love Tebow or be deemed a hater?!? I'm nit a fan of his play, he's inaccurate has terrible mechanics misses countless wr, and is not the long term answer but I don't hate on him. The fact of the matter is I wouldn't want Tebow on my team I'm I'm a niner fan (Alex smith) ! That def for broncos is healthy and nasty!!!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I love this Tebow phenomenon. It just goes to show that the NFL is more than pretty boy passing. Remember, defense wins rings.