MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baltimore Ravens Are Going to Win & Cover The Spread and the Bookies Know It]

Vegas Books certainly know what they’re doing, but this week’s point-spread of Baltimore opened at -4 went -3.5 now -3 in some spots!!!again and again shows a certain lack of respect for the 49ers,whose only loss came in week 2--an overtime loss to Dallas.The line basically says that the Ravens are a half-point better than the Niners, with the customary 3-point allowance for home-field advantage. With a 9-0-1 record ATS,one would think the lines would be inducing bettors to take the opposite side.This week,however, it’s somewhat surprising that one can still find good value on the 49ers?????? The 49ers (9-1) can clinch the NFC West with a victory against the Ravens (7-3) and a loss by Seattle against Washington on Sunday.Their lone loss came against Dallas in overtime back in Week 2, as they have reeled off eight straight wins both straight-up and against the spread.San Francisco topped Arizona 23-7 last week, and each of the team’s last six games during the winning streak has been decided by six points or more. 49ers quarterback Alex Smith has played well for the most part this year,but he will face a tough Baltimore defense whether linebacker Ray Lewis plays or not.Gore,who has been limited in practice due to a nagging right knee injury, ran for 88 yards on 24 carries Sunday.He bounced back after being held to zero yards on six carries Nov.13 against the New York Giants after averaging 126.8 yards in five games prior to that performance.he Well Ladies & Gents anyone trying to time it right for a 49ers non-cover can attest to the futility in picking against San Fran this season. Time and again,they have delivered.Their in a bad spot though this week.Having to travel and then play on a short week is a major disadvantage even for the best of teams.There's a reason that the spread hasn't moved lower than a field goal while the world is hammering the Niners plus the points.Because Baltimore is going to win and cover and the bookies know it.Don't get suckered into this trap line with the Vegas books?Bet the Ravens minus.-3 points and keep in under your hat.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

My record after the 11 weeks ~15-8-1~... last 11>Won Pats-15 against KC .Lost Giants-3 Against Niners .Won Seakwaks +3 against St.Louis Lost+3 Giants Against Niners .Won Houston by 10 1/2 against Browns Lost Monday Night Game Taking Eagles-7 Against the Bears. Lost the Pittsburgh vs New England bet over 501/2. Win My Teaser with Dallas & Denver with a 6 1/2 point teaser. Lost Ravens -7 1/2 against Jaquars. Win with Lions-7 at home Against bears.. Loss taking Minnesota Vikings+3 against the Chicago Bears.. Win with New York Jets over the Miami Dolphins on Monday night -7 Loss.taking the Miami +2 1/2 over Browns. All my picks for 11 weeks of NFL are on threads with SBR NFL FREE PICKS, If you care to view anytime !

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Night games for the opposition in Baltimore is just not good. It is irrelevant who they play or what the line is. Terrible situation for the 9 ers here. If they win I tip my cap to Jim.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Agree, also on the Ravens spread

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ravens + under Bol all

darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    Vegas Books certainly know what they’re doing, but this week’s point-spread of Baltimore opened at -4 went -3.5 now -3 in some spots!!!again and again shows a certain lack of respect for the 49ers,whose only loss came in week 2--an overtime loss to Dallas.The line basically says that the Ravens are a half-point better than the Niners, with the customary 3-point allowance for home-field advantage. With a 9-0-1 record ATS,one would think the lines would be inducing bettors to take the opposite side.This week,however, it’s somewhat surprising that one can still find good value on the 49ers?????? The 49ers (9-1) can clinch the NFC West with a victory against the Ravens (7-3) and a loss by Seattle against Washington on Sunday.Their lone loss came against Dallas in overtime back in Week 2, as they have reeled off eight straight wins both straight-up and against the spread.San Francisco topped Arizona 23-7 last week, and each of the team’s last six games during the winning streak has been decided by six points or more. 49ers quarterback Alex Smith has played well for the most part this year,but he will face a tough Baltimore defense whether linebacker Ray Lewis plays or not.Gore,who has been limited in practice due to a nagging right knee injury, ran for 88 yards on 24 carries Sunday.He bounced back after being held to zero yards on six carries Nov.13 against the New York Giants after averaging 126.8 yards in five games prior to that performance.he Well Ladies & Gents anyone trying to time it right for a 49ers non-cover can attest to the futility in picking against San Fran this season. Time and again,they have delivered.Their in a bad spot though this week.Having to travel and then play on a short week is a major disadvantage even for the best of teams.There's a reason that the spread hasn't moved lower than a field goal while the world is hammering the Niners plus the points.Because Baltimore is going to win and cover and the bookies know it.Don't get suckered into this trap line with the Vegas books?Bet the Ravens minus.-3 points and keep in under your hat.
    according to scoresandodds sporttrend, 49% on 49er, 51% on Raven. I think your statement is inaccurate.
    I can't decide with one to play, probably lay it off and waiter for better number during live-betting.
    GL with your play, and H'ppy Thanksgiving.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

THANK YOU ~~DARK-ENERGY~~ FOR YOUR COMMENT& READING MY THREAD AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU ON THANKSGIVING NFL GAMES.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

On the 49'ers myself... Good luck!

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Thank you~thebestthereis~for your comment and reading my thread!!! Good Luck To You On Your Picks For Thanksgiving Day

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Thanks ~WinningIsKeY~ For Your Comment And Reading My Thread. Good Luck On Your Baltimore bet!! I like Ravens -3 But Not Too Crazy About The Over And Under In The Game. But Good Luck Anyway WinningIsKeY !!!

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Quote Originally Posted by darkenergy View Post
    according to scoresandodds sporttrend, 49% on 49er, 51% on Raven. I think your statement is inaccurate. I can't decide with one to play, probably lay it off and waiter for better number during live-betting. GL with your play, and H'ppy Thanksgiving.
    According to SBR or 5dimes 54% on niners and 46% on ravens.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Thanks For Info ~Peeiempee~ and good luck to you on your picks thsi week