zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

So big ben

My bad, didnt read the article till now. Cutlers injury more serious.
    Last edited by zsr; 11-22-11 at 03:41 PM.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

If you actually read you would understand...cutlers broken thumb is in a completely different state. Bens thumb is fractured and with splints it keeps it in place and wont make it worse. Opposite for cutler if he played he wouldnt even be able to use splints it is so bad.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    If you actually read you would understand...cutlers broken thumb is in a completely different state. Bens thumb is fractured and with splints it keeps it in place and wont make it worse. Opposite for cutler if he played he wouldnt even be able to use splints it is so bad.
    Lol ok pal. Like cutlers sprained mcl was so bad he couldnt play a half, but rivers can play an entire game with a torn acl?

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do the research and then you might have a clue. Different type of fracture genius. And everyone questioned Cutler's toughness last year only to look like idiots later when the injury was much worse than it appeared.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Do the research and then you might have a clue. Different type of fracture genius. And everyone questioned Cutler's toughness last year only to look like idiots later when the injury was much worse than it appeared.
    LMAO. Seen walking up stairs a week later. Philip rivers can play an entire game with a torn acl but cutler cant play a half with a sprained mcl? I guess a sprain must be worse than a tear

zsr

Lol stale everyone one of your posts is trying to be an e-tough guy, know it all, your almost as bad frizzalie. GTFO.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post

LMAO. Seen walking up stairs a week later. Philip rivers can play an entire game with a torn acl but cutler cant play a half with a sprained mcl? I guess a sprain must be worse than a tear
    Youre a moron. Would love to see you throw a football with a broken thumb. What the hell is the point of playing injured if you cant do anything?

zsr

Im still waiting for the, "his sprain was in a spot where he couldnt move and rivers torn acl was nothing" post from the cutler apologists. Give me a break.

DrStale

Im still waiting for the, "his sprain was in a spot where he couldnt move and rivers torn acl was nothing" post from the cutler apologists. Give me a break.
    Rivers did absolutely nothing in that game, the Chargers couldn't even score a touchdown. Clearly the right move staying in the game when youre so hurt you make your team worse.

zsr

Youre a moron. Would love to see you throw a football with a broken thumb. What the hell is the point of playing injured if you cant do anything?
    If i was an NFL quarterback i dont think anything would keep me off the field. You may be right about this, but you are 100% wrong about the playoff injury.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Zsr is an idiot he knows nothing about sports and plays sbr poker 6 hours a night the guy is the biggest loser on the site

zsr

Rivers did absolutely nothing in that game, the Chargers couldn't even score a touchdown. Clearly the right move staying in the game when youre so hurt you make your team worse.
    How he played has nothing to do with it, you seriously think thats why cutler didnt go back in? Im sure billy volek would of lit them up. Dont be an idiot

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Zsr is an idiot he knows nothing about sports and plays sbr poker 6 hours a night the guy is the biggest loser on the site
    Uhh...from the guy thats online 18 hours a day, and was asking for multiple loans because you wanted to, "start grinding the tables"? Lol at me playing sbr poker for 6 hours a night, i think the tables are only full for an hour a day

DrStale

How he played has nothing to do with it, you seriously think thats why cutler didnt go back in? Im sure billy volek would of lit them up. Dont be an idiot
    Have you ever broken a thumb before? Tried to throw a football afterward? Youre clueless.

zsr

Have you ever broken a thumb before? Tried to throw a football afterward? Youre clueless.
    No, have you? Big ben has.. Like i said above, you may be right here, but you are completely wrong about the playoff game. Obviously you wont admit it because your forum ego is so big, but dont be a moron.

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Here, this might help you understand the type of fracture

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...to-eight-weeks.

Be Cool

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

What about Vick missing last Mondays game with broken ribs, while Romo played through it for the last month?

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    What about Vick missing last Mondays game with broken ribs, while Romo played through it for the last month?
    How many times has Vick broken his ribs?

zsr

Thanks Dax. Looks like im wrong here. but, im still waiting for someone to show me how his mcl sprain was worse than rivers acl tear..

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    How many times has Vick broken his ribs?
    I have no idea.

DrStale

No, have you? Big ben has.. Like i said above, you may be right here, but you are completely wrong about the playoff game. Obviously you wont admit it because your forum ego is so big, but dont be a moron.
    Again, if the injury makes you unable to do your job then dont try and do it. Rivers was essentially useless in that game so where did "being tough" get him?

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    I have no idea.
    I know he's played a few times with fractures, but I'd like to know if he's broken them before... maybe while playing in Atlanta?

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2069

Rivers came out of the previous game and didn't return just like Cutler. Only reason he played the next week was (a) He had the benefit of surgery for a temporary fix and (b) Billy Volek drove 78 yards with minutes left to come from behind and win while Rivers watched from the sidelines. Then Rivers played the next week, sucked ass, and possibly cost his team a trip to the Superbowl.

zsr

Again, if the injury makes you unable to do your job then dont try and do it. Rivers was essentially useless in that game so where did "being tough" get him?
    They played one of the best teams in NFL history, he didnt play terrible. Cutlers injury wasnt half as bad as that anway, so your point is moot. Cutler was walking around the damn mall with is gf the next week going up and down stairs. Give me a frickin break.

zsr

Didnt know there was so many cutler apologists, for a guy who couldnt give a shit about the fans, or anybody but himself, he has alot of fans

DrStale

Didnt know there was so many cutler apologists, for a guy who couldnt give a shit about the fans, or anybody but himself, he has alot of fans
    You can see my avatar right? I hate Cutler, and the Bears, but it doesn't stop me from seeing the truth when its in front of me.

zsr

You can see my avatar right? I hate Cutler, and the Bears, but it doesn't stop me from seeing the truth when its in front of me.
    Like i said above, your right here. I didnt read the article on the thumb until now and ill admit when im wrong. But you are wrong about the knee injury.

Bob Loblaw

Like i said above, your right here. I didnt read the article on the thumb until now and ill admit when im wrong. But you are wrong about the knee injury.
    What is he wrong about?

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    What is he wrong about?
    that the injury was much more severe than reported and he couldnt play on it. Clearly, if rivers can play an entire game with a tear, he can play a half. Obviously he could walk just fine as seen the next week. Im sure you will try to get into a pissing match about it so dont bother

Bob Loblaw

that the injury was much more severe than reported and he couldnt play on it. Clearly, if rivers can play an entire game with a tear, he can play a half. Obviously he could walk just fine as seen the next week. Im sure you will try to get into a pissing match about it so dont bother
    I'm going to bother. Like I've already said, Rivers only played a week later and after surgery. By his own admittance, he would not have been able to play at all without surgery. Cutler had no option of surgery or a week's rest.

Walking and playing QB in the NFL are not the same. But you've already made up your mind that it is and you would never let actual facts from actual doctors change your mind.

---

Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Neal ElAttrache, the doctor that performed Tom Brady's reconstructive surgery, insists Jay Cutler could not have competed at a high level with a Grade 2 MCL tear in his plant knee.
    "I don't care if it's golf or pitchers when it's your front leg," ElAttrache said. "You can't perform at that level." Pressed for an opinion on the voyeuristic obsession with Cutler's knee this week, ElAttrache replied, "It's very common to be able to walk and climb stairs, often able to jog straight ahead. The public reaction to his activity is understandable but misinformed. In reality, it's not appropriate."

----

Orthopedic surgeon Chuck Bush-Joseph says an injury like Cutler's can be deceiving because it can keep you out of the game-- but not off your feet.

zsr

Read your own post, "competed at a high level" He could have finished the game. Lol at thinking rivers minor surgery cured his acl tear and he was any helathier than cutler was. Obviously you believe your opinion is fact and you think posting stupid quotes is going to prove that right. You are wrong.

zsr

BTW, ive seen you in every cutler thread defending him even when your wrong. Obvioulsy your a huge cutler fan so your opinion is skewed. Im sure you'll be back with a 100 more quotes that youve been saving up all year.

zsr

I love that your best defense is, "rivers had a week in between" Is that a joke? An mcl sprain is not even comparable to an acl tear.

Bob Loblaw

Read your own post, "competed at a high level" He could have finished the game. Obviously you believe your opinion is fact and you think posting stupid quotes is going to prove that right. You are wrong.
    Right, he couldn't perform at a high level. So you think he should have stayed in the game, like he originally did, and continued to chuck 8 yard passes into the ground just to prove he's tough even though it means his team basically has no chance at winning?

Lol at thinking rivers minor surgery cured his acl tear and he was any helathier than cutler was. Obviously you believe your opinion is fact and you think posting stupid quotes is going to prove that right. You are wrong.
    I've already said it was a temporary fix, not a cure. And I've already said, by Rivers' own admittance, surgery was the only way he could have played that game. Call me crazy but I'm gonna trust Rivers' opinion of Rivers' knee over your opinion of Rivers' knee.

Bob Loblaw

I love that your best defense is, "rivers had a week in between" Is that a joke? An mcl sprain is not even comparable to an acl tear.
    Yes, he played a week later after surgery. You act like those are minor details and Rivers is some kind of God. You keep ignoring the fact that he watched from the sidelines as the backup QB played from behind, the same way Jay Cutler did.

12 Last