broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Denver this years Seahawks?

Could it be possible that Denver wins the shitty West and then wins there home playoff game?? If Seattle can beat the Saints last year, then Denver could do something similar. The NFL would love this happening.

This coming form a Tebow HATER!!!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

One thing is for sure, the Denver offense can't get worse. If their defense can hold up and continue Denver could make the Playoffs. I was wrong about Palmer, he is playing better than I ever thought, maybe it's being back on the left coast. Should be interesting down the stretch.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    One thing is for sure, the Denver offense can't get worse. If their defense can hold up and continue Denver could make the Playoffs. I was wrong about Palmer, he is playing better than I ever thought, maybe it's being back on the left coast. Should be interesting down the stretch.

I was wrong about Palmer too. Oakland has a lot of speed at WR and Bush running the ball like he wants to knock people out. I wouldn't fade Denver in the first round of the playoffs if they make it. That's a huge IF though.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Broncos Offense > Browns offense.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL...who knows what will happen