Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

WEEK 12 NFL Early Totals Winner

Carolina @ Indy Over 44

Carolina's games this year have averaged 51.1 ppg while on the road they're 0-4 and allowing 35.5 ppg while the avg. score is 61 ppg. Indy is terrible on offense but I really think the bye week will help them get some spirit back. Their O-line has been a mess but this week off will help and they'll run the ball against Carolina....everyone else does. The main reason though that I love the Over here is Cam Newton. He'll probably be the best talent on the field but he's still a rookie. A rookie that will make some great plays but will also turn it over when well rested Freeney/Mathis come flying around the corner. I'm an Indy homer but I think the rested Colts cover/win here but the big play is Over 44.

Colts 27
    Panther 23

Mr Handicapable

John Clayton writes of Carolina, "The Panthers are vulnerable in the middle of field because they start two rookie defensive tackles and have lost virtually all of their linebackers to injury. Those holes in the defense allowed the Lions' Kevin Smith, who was out of football a few weeks ago, to rush for 140 yards on 16 carries and score three touchdowns."

Mr Handicapable

44.5....its already creeping up. Get it as low as you can!