WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

MoNdAy NiGhT fOoTbAlL- My opinions

This game does not have much meaning to the teams competing in it.Practically impossible for a Patriots loss in this situation, and Chiefs are in despair being plagued with injuries. Therefore I think it has much more meaning to us gamblers and the markets that involve gambling(books/bookies) . I'm not a stat man mostly but these two are interesting.

Chiefs are 22-12 ATS as a road underdog since 2007.
    Chiefs are 10-3 ATS as a double-digit underdog since 2006.

In this time their qb position hasn't been spectacular, reminiscent of tonight. Still not sure will wait until game time but I lean on KC +17 and the points, but i will wait until right before game to see what i can get . The over under is pretty sharp tonight , and it could go either way in all honesty. I like the under at a glance hoping a cold late- November night could mean dropped balls(last night's NYGs game) and more running between the two teams as usual( KC 27th vs the rush, but 14th vs the pash. Also KC will run the ball and use variations of play action to get Palko comfortable in the pocket, also trying to keep Brady off the field) All these elements added with a public fade as the over will most likely be pounded, gives a good value at under 48.

Good Luck to all and i will finalize later!

wade1
    wade1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

I would like to know what 2006-2007 have to do with 2011

WinningIsKeY

I'm not a stat guy like I said man.. I feel like 16.5 is even too much. A couple flukey plays is all it takes. I might be able to throw a td to Dwayne bowe against pats secondary.. Key players out for ne D too, palko still a mystery in what he'll bring to the table but a mediocre pass d to play against here

Pasadena69ers
    Pasadena69ers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Palko will be shaking like a New England leaf in the fall......

rwd201
    rwd201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Palko's taking half a vaium before game time
    CLUTCH!!

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by Pasadena69ers View Post
    Palko will be shaking like a New England leaf in the fall......
    Yeah from the ferocious defense of the patriots right. I know last week is on everyones mind but it was fluky and also a divisional game. At least Palko gets to start building a resume' against the patriots porous defenseKC + 17 and UNDER 48

BOL allIm with the bookies here ( will sweat this one out)

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Best of luck today

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by Vortexx00 View Post
    Best of luck today
    Ty bud

WinningIsKeY

So I decided not to touch the spread..but I went $155 to win $150 with my guy on under 48 . Liking the number here push ties so.. Gl to all..
    !!!$$$$$!!!!!$$$$$!!!!!$$$$$

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Under seems like the best play. Romeo will be ready to slow down the Pats somewhat and the Chiefs should be hard pressed to get 2 touchdowns on offense. Something like 31-13
    Points Awarded:

WinningIsKeY gave thebestthereis 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rwd201
    rwd201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

23-20
    KC pulls an upset

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

If that happens you could knock me over with a hummingbird feather! Will take the under though!

mission
    mission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

im on kc +17.. 20-5 last 10 years+ are +17(+) underdogs ATS. gotta be some value there

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

NE shows no mercy on teams like this.
    NE's weakness is against passing teams, Pitt and Giants threw at them all over the place...but KC is in no postion to do this.
    NE is built to stop the run; KC will try to run to shorten the game but it will not work.
    Brady will get his 300+ yds and 2-3 TD's.
    NE will get its 35-40 pts unless it commits 2-3 more turnovers than KC. Maybe even if it does.
    NE has played a MUCH tougher schedule (#7-#32).
    KC was fortunate to win against some teams in disarray (Oak when lost Campbell early in the game, Minny, Indy, SD at home... something is WRONG with SD, agree?). Got killed recenty by Miami, got beat by foo-foo Tebow high school option at home. NO "O" either game, and that was with Cassell!
    KC "O" has struggled even with adequate QB Cassell... rookie could be a disaster. SO 6-13 points tonight, unless there are strange turnovers.
    Laying 17 in the NFL is never a strong move... and NE is possibly going to sleep walk thru this... but it is MNF, crowd will get them going, Brady is always the showman... NE should put in an adequate effort.
    NE -17, small.
    Last edited by Serbone; 11-21-11 at 06:12 PM.

WinningIsKeY

$$$$$