daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Give the Packers the trophy already

Chicago just lost Cutler
    Detroit is Detroit
    SF doesn't have an offense. May have a shot at home, but that isn't happening.
    NY is flakey

Not really sure who is going to beat these guys unless Rodgers and a slew of others are injured.

mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

I agree betting the super bowl future seems like a good investment.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

Tampa was a white coach away from beating them and you think no one else has a chance?
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave k13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Johnnythunder

BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cutler going down improves Green Bay's chances a lot.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

They don't play well enough on the defensive side of the ball to not be beatable...several teams have a shot...only have to be better one day...the last team I seen that I thought couldn't be beat was the 2007 Pats and they got beat...that's the beauty of the NFL...

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    They don't play well enough on the defensive side of the ball to not be beatable...several teams have a shot...only have to be better one day...the last team I seen that I thought couldn't be beat was the 2007 Pats and they got beat...that's the beauty of the NFL...

yep I agree

people forget the 2007 Patriots were like the 2011 Packers offense with the 2011 49ers defense...most dominant team I've ever seen in any sport and they still lost
    Points Awarded:

Djstucky gave brahmabull117 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Djstucky

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    yep I agree

people forget the 2007 Patriots were like the 2011 Packers offense with the 2011 49ers defense...most dominant team I've ever seen in any sport
    It was an unreal group assembled in a salary cap era...I think the only reason they got beat was because they thought they couldn't be beat...like the Pats or hate them we may never see something like this in the NFL again...

BigTenSports

It was an unreal group assembled in a salary cap era...I think the only reason they got beat was because they thought they couldn't be beat...like the Pats or hate them we may never see something like this in the NFL again...

I don't really think they were overconfident.

In football, 2 inches can be a TD or a pick 6.

The Giants just got all the breaks in that game. I'd rather be lucky and good than just good.

Djstucky

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    I don't really think they were overconfident.

In football, 2 inches can be a TD or a pick 6.

The Giants just got all the breaks in that game. I'd rather be lucky and good than just good.
    Maybe not as much over confident as maybe suprised the giants could stop them as well as what they did...a little luck as well...I'm pretty sure Harrison ensures that pass by tyree doesn't get caught 99 out of 100 times...it was a really good superbowl nonetheless...

BigTenSports

Maybe not as much over confident as maybe suprised the giants could stop them as well as what they did...a little luck as well...I'm pretty sure Harrison ensures that pass by tyree doesn't get caught 99 out of 100 times...it was a really good superbowl nonetheless...
    Yeah, I enjoyed it.

And since my team made it to the super bowl and lost, the super bowl always feels depressing, but that one was enjoyable.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3591

saints lost on the last play of the game from the 1 yard line...saints are the only team capable of outscoring them
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Carseller4

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Niners might have a shot playing in GB in shi tty weather

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

I still like Baltimore

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

You people are so squarish...

The Saints can beat them.... This is the NFL any given Sunday

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bears and Saints are the only teams in the NFC that have a legit shot at stopping them. Bears defensively can hold the Packers enough to the point where Cutler(healthy) can put enough points on GB's shitty defense. Saint's D sucks, but Brees can keep up offensively. Anyone that thinks Green Bay is a lock to win the NFC championship, let alone the Super Bowl, is extremely naive. Look at all these wild card winners in recent history.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Mostly agree cause of the competition, but GB is very vulnerable. No run game. D is shit, though has the potential to be great like last year

Bears had the best chance before Cutler went out. He might be back for the playoffs, but their continuity on O would be nonexistent at that point

Saints are a pussboy team with almost no chance of winning in Lambeau -10 degrees in January. D is too shit. They don't have a power running game. Brees would have to go like 32/35 3 TDs, 0 INT

Niners are not close to ready for a win like that. This team is about to fade and finish 3-3 to close the season. Their Defense has played nobody. Their Offense with Smith would be awful.

DET is a joke, completely discard, questionable to even make it

Giants falling off the map and their schedule only gets worse, questionable to even make it

ATL is questionable to make it with a total shit secondary, but real strong run game is a big plus

Cowboys not likely, but it feels like there is some kind of redeem team destiny quality with this group. Small shot if they continue to finish strong and go in peaking with momentum and confidence,

Once on the turf in the Dome for the SB, I don't think they could possibly be stopped

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 451

Fishhead is touting the Lions to beat the Packers this week

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

AFC is a joke of a conference too....Pittsburgh the only legit Super Bowl team out of that division now the Pats are only above average and Peyton and Matt Schaub outta the league this year.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

This is a very naive thread, and very squareish. Seriously how many number 1 seeds have gone on to win the super bowl in the NFC. That is just one point to argue.
    The other is the packers terrible secondary, which is going to catch up to them sooner or later. They are just not going to get turn-overs by dur mistakes by the other sides players. They lead the league in INTS, but if you go back and look at every INT and how it happpend, the packers seem to just fall right in their lap.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

I'm too buzzed so help me out... Offense wins games, ...

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

if you want to crown em then crown their ass

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

niners b-tch

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post
    I'm too buzzed so help me out... Offense wins games, ...
    defense wins championships.

pitt/saints/baltimore can beat the packers

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    AFC is a joke of a conference too....Pittsburgh the only legit Super Bowl team out of that division now the Pats are only above average and Peyton and Matt Schaub outta the league this year.

The Ravens are undefeated this year against over .500 teams. They have the defensive personell to dominate any team in the league and they can put up points if they need to

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Any given Sunday.

Don't forget what happened to the 18-1 Pats.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Watch what happens on Thursday 12:30PM Eastern Time..............

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    saints lost on the last play of the game from the 1 yard line...saints are the only team capable of outscoring them
    They were down by 8 points, they didn't lose on the last play.

Stevedore

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    This is a very naive thread, and very squareish. Seriously how many number 1 seeds have gone on to win the super bowl in the NFC. That is just one point to argue.
    The other is the packers terrible secondary, which is going to catch up to them sooner or later. They are just not going to get turn-overs by dur mistakes by the other sides players. They lead the league in INTS, but if you go back and look at every INT and how it happpend, the packers seem to just fall right in their lap.
    Congratulations, you've just posted the dumbest and most outrageous statement I've ever read on this forum, WOW!

Stevedore

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Watch what happens on Thursday 12:30PM Eastern Time..............
    The stars do seem to be aligned for it, we'll see...

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

yep I agree

people forget the 2007 Patriots were like the 2011 Packers offense with the 2011 49ers defense...most dominant team I've ever seen in any sport and they still lost
    they may get overvalued on the spread thru playoffs, but good chance to repeat SU.

troynewell47
    troynewell47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Tampa was a white coach away from beating them and you think no one else has a chance?
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah first thing i thought when tampa lost and they kicked on onside kick @ 4 mintues down by 2

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

yep I agree people forget the 2007 Patriots were like the 2011 Packers offense with the 2011 49ers defense...most dominant team I've ever seen in any sport and they still lost
    The defense was good, but lets not get carried away with it.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    They were down by 8 points, they didn't lose on the last play.
    This thread is laughable. Any team can lose a playoff game.
    But this forum is even more laughable every week the Packers almost lose apparently they never win just almost lose.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Donkey Kong suh and his merry band of turnover prone thugs couldn't pull it off. Next