lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Ravens -3.5 +109

Not a big play by any means but i think the older brother teaches the younger one a lesson here. Public will be all over the 49ers. So many people will be chasing there daytime losses on this game thinking they got a 9-1 team and getting a hook is good. The fact that Balty opened at -4 tells me all i need to know.

Ravens -3.5 +109 (3x)

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Not a big play by any means but i think the older brother teaches the younger one a lesson here. Public will be all over the 49ers. So many people will be chasing there daytime losses on this game thinking they got a 9-1 team and getting a hook is good. The fact that Balty opened at -4 tells me all i need to know.

Ravens -3.5 +109 (3x)
    I think Ravens are showing a lot of wear and tear right now but San Fran has to fly cross-country on a short week. GL.

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If the public is going to be all over the 49ers, don't you think that line will continue to go down? Why buy it early?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by ncsubowen View Post
    If the public is going to be all over the 49ers, don't you think that line will continue to go down? Why buy it early?

cause it wont go to -3. watch and see.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I think the bets will be pretty even here.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line opened -4.5 in Vegas and now is -3 to -3.5 in the strip, ATS action = San Fran53% Balt.47%

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I think Ravens are showing a lot of wear and tear right now but San Fran has to fly cross-country on a short week. GL.
    This is what I was considering as well. Leaning Baltimore, but Flaco v a fired up San Francisco D is a very scary thought.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

I'm teasing the Under for this game.

remlabme
    remlabme's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I'm teasing the Under for this game.
    first thing that came to mind when looking forward to this game. i dont trust flacco vs 49ers D..but I also dont trust alex smith..hard choice

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Good bet

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Taking the points on Baltimore is probably a good play. Baltimore is undefeated at home this season and they have averaged about 32 points in their 5 home games.

To make things a little more complicated, 49'ers are undefeated on the road. Problem is, of their 4 road games, they averaged only 20 points. I expected San Fran to score a lot better today against the weaker Arizona...especially at home.

At 39.5, a very safe play is the over. Get it quick; I'm confident that it will hit 42 or higher.

Something to note about Baltimore: After the 49'ers match, they are pretty much guaranteed to win the next 4 games (Browns, Colts, Chargers, Browns). If the Steelers aren't on their A-game, Baltimore will nudge them out of 1st place in AFC North. I think that the Steelers will be a strong contender for a wild card is this happens.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

When the 9ers have a solid lead against bad teams they run the clock and play D. Against solid teams they're more aggressive throughout the game. Even with a short week they have a good shot traveling and pulling out a win

Homer play: SF ml.

BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

49ers are absurdly overrated.

Just to warn you guys on 49ers... they have NOT beaten a top 10 NFL team this year, unless you throw the Lions in the top 10, which I personally do not.

chimp
    chimp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I think the bets will be pretty even here.
    exactly. why would the public be all over the niners? niners are still pretty underrated by the public IMO

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post
    When the 9ers have a solid lead against bad teams they run the clock and play D. Against solid teams they're more aggressive throughout the game. Even with a short week they have a good shot traveling and pulling out a win

Homer play: SF ml.
    You can easily hit, but after watching the giants get screwed by the refs @SF, I am fully confident the Ravens win this game at home. Different atmosphere, and less likely the Niners lackluster offense does damage. In short words, not impressed with your offense, especially in hostile environment and against a good defense.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by chimp View Post
    exactly. why would the public be all over the niners? niners are still pretty underrated by the public IMO
    Top 10 teams in the NFL:

Packers, Patriots, Ravens, Bears, Steelers, Saints, Falcons, Texans, 49ers, and some might put the Lions somewhere in the top 10 but I'd have to go with the Raiders.

The point being of course, is that the 49ers have played one of the easiest schedules in all of the NFL and sharps realize that. The best team they've beaten is Detroit, and after their 5-0 start, they've been pretty shaky.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    You can easily hit, but after watching the giants get screwed by the refs @SF, I am fully confident the Ravens win this game at home. Different atmosphere, and less likely the Niners lackluster offense does damage. In short words, not impressed with your offense, especially in hostile environment and against a good defense.
    What I like about SF that most undervalue is their ST. They can put teams in a bad spot and still, knowing how stout their run D is, they only allow a 74.3 passer rating against. Granted, they haven't played against an elite pass team, but who goes into a game against them thinking they're going to run? Their game plan is solid and they have tons of talent. They don't blow teams out, but they control games.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Frank Gore sat out the end of the Cardinal game. Did you check his status before making this bet? He is the heart and soul of the offense.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Spotlight night game in Baltimore = burial.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    Top 10 teams in the NFL:

Packers, Patriots, Ravens, Bears, Steelers, Saints, Falcons, Texans, 49ers, and some might put the Lions somewhere in the top 10 but I'd have to go with the Raiders.

The point being of course, is that the 49ers have played one of the easiest schedules in all of the NFL and sharps realize that. The best team they've beaten is Detroit, and after their 5-0 start, they've been pretty shaky.
    Who is this ghost/troll?

The Packers/Giants/Texans have had the easiest schedules in the NFL. Get a Clue.

Falcons in the top 10 but not the Giants....as half the forums was jerking to them as the team that could possibly beat Green Bay....Raiders in the top 10....fucken joke lol

Look how easily GB blew out Tampa Bay....oh wait they can barely beat them with the refs help.
    Baltimore almost shit their pants against the Bengals without their WR and CB.

Houston goes to Baltimore as +9 dogs and gets destroyed. Do you know how many teams would only be +3 @ baltimore?

Baltimore ML is the play but not because of the shit you are talking about.
    Last edited by k13; 11-21-11 at 07:55 AM.

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Balt rolls here.

k13

I'm going to make a super f\*g special ml parlay

gb ml
    bal ml

One f\*g should lose.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

SF is very physical team, way more than the Ravens now and younger
    I was leaning towards the under

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Good spot for the Ravens. I'm on 'em (homer play)

MidgetTossers
    MidgetTossers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

niners 9-0-1 ATS so far this year..im not betting against them...cant wish u luck on this one pal...the only thing i dont like is the short week and travel...younger harbaugh > older harbaugh...niner d > ravens d(laugh all u want but its true)...smith>flacco(again, laugh all u want)..ravens will not run the ball(no 100yd rusher in last 31 games, no rush tds allowed all year, #1 rush def overall)..i like my chances of getting turnovers(+17 in turnover margin, #1 in the league) with flacco having to throw 40 times...if you want to throw screen passes like i know u will i like my chances with 2 of the fastest and surest tackling LB's in Navarro bowman and pat willis...call me a homer but i like the niners in this spot

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Under

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Who is this ghost/troll?

The Packers/Giants/Texans have had the easiest schedules in the NFL. Get a Clue.

Falcons in the top 10 but not the Giants....as half the forums was jerking to them as the team that could possibly beat Green Bay....Raiders in the top 10....fucken joke lol

Look how easily GB blew out Tampa Bay....oh wait they can barely beat them with the refs help.
    Baltimore almost shit their pants against the Bengals without their WR and CB.

Houston goes to Baltimore as +9 dogs and gets destroyed. Do you know how many teams would only be +3 @ baltimore?

Baltimore ML is the play but not because of the shit you are talking about.
    Quit crying. The 49ers have played the easiest schedule in the NFL. They have not played a single top 10 team.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Should be the best game on the card for Turkey Day (or 2nd behind Lions/Pack) To tough to call IMO.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    cause it wont go to -3. watch and see.
    It's at -3 at 90% of books already.

k13

Quit crying. The 49ers have played the easiest schedule in the NFL. They have not played a single top 10 team.
    Who are your top 10 teams?

Saints... garbage lost to the Bucs which Niners killed, Lost to the Rams, pathetic, next
    Baltimore.... lost to Jax....lost to pathetic Seahawks....call when you beat the Seahawks....next
    Patriots....lost to the pathetic bills...lost to the Giants which Niners beat....next
    Houston....killed by the ravens and lost to the saints....played no one good all year next
    Atlanta..... can't even beat Tampa, not worth talking about.... next
    Oakland... you can't be serious? They can't even beat the Broncos and Chiefs..pathetic...next
    Chicago... lost to the lions and saints...who cares if they beat the lions at home, win on the road....next

That only leaves GB, Pitt and Dallas

You are completely clueless as you don't have Dallas in the top 10. Probably a Bears fan and a Brahma ghost.

paco

49ers are absurdly overrated.

Just to warn you guys on 49ers... they have NOT beaten a top 10 NFL team this year, unless you throw the Lions in the top 10, which I personally do not.
    Lions ARE a top 10. And The 49ers won that game AT ford field, which is a tough place to play.

k13

What's this kid going to say when the Lions beat the Packers?

paco

And believe me, I was no believer in The 49ers hype, but u can't argue those defensive stats. That coach has got that team playing good, fundamental football

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2314

Took Balt -3 -118 and I will add to it if it goes down to 2.5 .

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Quote Originally Posted by MidgetTossers View Post
    niners 9-0-1 ATS so far this year..im not betting against them...cant wish u luck on this one pal...the only thing i dont like is the short week and travel...younger harbaugh > older harbaugh...niner d > ravens d(laugh all u want but its true)...smith>flacco(again, laugh all u want)..ravens will not run the ball(no 100yd rusher in last 31 games, no rush tds allowed all year, #1 rush def overall)..i like my chances of getting turnovers(+17 in turnover margin, #1 in the league) with flacco having to throw 40 times...if you want to throw screen passes like i know u will i like my chances with 2 of the fastest and surest tackling LB's in Navarro bowman and pat willis...call me a homer but i like the niners in this spot
    You know this was the same situation last night with, Eagles/Giants..........Everything was pointing towards Giants to WIN Spread and Game, but that did not happen...Giants D > Eagles D....Manning > Young.....Giants much better Rush and Pass D.....Eagles 9 turnovers in the redzone.........

But who won, the team that had everything going against them

1234 ... Last