cmle123
    cmle123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 783

how much kc worth tomorrow

since alot bettor pushing the line like hell do you think we grab +20? at what line u willing take kc. either kc or no play for me. i want to find reasonable line for my bet

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would take them at +17 and up. just too many points to lay in the nfl.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

i couldnt even tell who kc qb is now i do like there defense especially there secondary flowers underated.............having said that id go under

yD
    yD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wonderful bet here. First of all, almost everytime a backup comes in, especially for a struggling team, it lights a spark under a team for a game or two. The Chiefs also know the Pats well, and the Pats are over valued because of the beatdown they put on the Jets last week. I still think their best days are behind them. They can still put up points, but I see their defense allowing enough not to cover the largest spread of the NFL season.

KC +17 it is.

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

All I have to say is who the hell is Tyler Palko? Pats will cover 21

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

anyone like new england -19.5 +140? i agree, who the hell is tyler palko? i think it's a blowout.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by peeiempee View Post
    All I have to say is who the hell is Tyler Palko? Pats will cover 21
    They might cover 21 but there sure aint any value in it.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

maybe bet on bball or hockey game

cmle123
    cmle123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 783

Palko ended his college career tied for second in school history in career touchdown passes with former Panther Alex Van Pelt with a total of 66 and was second in university history in career passing yardage, trailing Dan Marino by 254 yards. Palko's career totals of 8,343 passing yards with 66 touchdown passes rank him as one of the top-three passers in Panther football history. in the spring of 2005, Dave Wannstedt, after replacing Walt Harris as head coach, chose Palko over Joe Flacco as the incumbent quarterback in Pitt's spring training. Flacco was left to run Pitt's second team and eventually left Pitt for Division I-AA school, Delaware. Flacco is currently the starting quarterback for the Baltimore Ravens

who nos we might have another dan mario here. he hadn't gotten chance to play but he might be something nice. tom brady start out as third string and look where he at now.