Fromage
    Fromage's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 11: Minnesota Vikings ML

The Vikes are coming off of a horrible to the Packers, while the Raiders beat the struggling Chargers. Also, the Raiders have more time to prepare for this game, but I kinda like the Vikes in this situation. Don't see how the Raiders are going to stop AP. All other stuff you might wanna look at is already considered in the line.

Minnesota Vikings ML (+105), 1u.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Interesting bet.

Carson Palmer is the more experienced QB than Christian Ponder. Both teams have elite runningbacks, Adrian Peterson and Darren Mcfadden. I think it comes down to defense. Both teams have holes in their defense. This could be a close one.

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

I don't know where you have been, but Mcfadden is out...

Bush is in, and tearing it up.

Fromage
    Fromage's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bush is doing well during the absence of McFadden, but let's not forget that the Vikes suck at stopping the pass, but they do defend the rush pretty well. And do you expect Moore to have another 100+ yards/2 TD's game?

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

I think Carson takes advantage of the stadium and really airs the ball out. Winsfield is on the IR and Ponders doesnt have near the arm like Palmer. Stop the run and you shut down the Vikes

Weeton
    Weeton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

I think Oak easily covers the spread in this one. They're starting to get their stride and have a strong chance of taking their division this year. Palmer's experience plus a decent balance of run and pass should win the day. Vikings are rebuilding their camp and have no shot at a playoff berth. Take Oak with confidence.

2dolla2holla
    2dolla2holla's Avatar Become A Pro!

im pressing oak here too

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Vikings for certain good luck!

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

if ponder had trouble with packers defense idk how you can go with the vikes...........raiders have great pass rush without blitzing and solid secondary theres only so much peterson can do.........but wouldnt be shocked in vikes win