frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Jets should beat Denver easily

Don't like this match up for Tebow and co. If Willis Mcgahee isn't close to 100% by Thursday, I don't see how Denver wins. Tebow has been very successful in the option in the last two game, mostly because of the opposing team having to respect the running back. The Jets which is good against the run, can now just D up the line, and should be effective against Lance Ball whose the only remaining running back healthy back left. This is going to be ugly if Tebow is forced into a passing game against the Jets, especially when he only completed two passes the entire day on Sunday

WichitaStateFan
    WichitaStateFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 days rest though?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Saw an early line of -5.5, gone now.

Hard to imagine Denver winning again but you never know with Tebow.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Yea Jets will win in Denver.....just not sure if it will be close or a blow out.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Saw an early line of -5.5, gone now.

Hard to imagine Denver winning again but you never know with Tebow.
    If the Broncos running game is not effective like the Lions game, this is going to be very ugly. The Jets will score on Denver. The Chiefs were able to move the ball effectively against the Broncos, but their wide Receivers dropped way too many passes.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Jets rarely ever win easy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Denver will not score and have zero shot unless at full strength

I think Moreno hurt too

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Tebow is GOAT!

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

the broncos schedule here on out is pretty brutal.. i am not sure what we are doing throwing only 8 passes and actually this win yesterday feels like a loss. I am really tore. We are one game out of the lead in the west, but we cant do this forever completing 2-8. We have to open up the gameplay, if we dont we will be sitting in next years draft with 1 quarterback wondering if we should draft one or not. If this is suppose to be a try out for tebow then let him try out. Let him throw so we will know..

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

On the shortest of short rest (Sunday Night, so technically not even 4 days between the end of that game and kickoff Thursday) and traveling Cross Country? I think I'll pass.

jjgold

What are lines??

ML's??

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Only reason Tebow struggled with two completions vs KC was the look ahead to the Jet game. Tebow goes 3 for 5 with 39 centimeters of passing Thursday and finds a way to win again.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    the broncos schedule here on out is pretty brutal.. i am not sure what we are doing throwing only 8 passes and actually this win yesterday feels like a loss. I am really tore. We are one game out of the lead in the west, but we cant do this forever completing 2-8. We have to open up the gameplay, if we dont we will be sitting in next years draft with 1 quarterback wondering if we should draft one or not. If this is suppose to be a try out for tebow then let him try out. Let him throw so we will know..
    They already know. That's why he's not throwing much.

jjgold

It seems money line is a lock

Man I am dying to make a big bet on this game but Tebo factor scares me

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Tebow is a joke. If he beats the Jets I'll reconsider. Until then, my money's on good teams vs. Teblow.

str8upslik
    str8upslik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

have to agree with the op here, the broncos may have pulled one out of their ass running the ball 55 times yesterday, but that will not fly against the jets (no pun intended)

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Well who are Denvers receivers ? Jets can just keep them in man coverage and stack up vs run

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

maybe since broncos have won a couple and jets lost yesterday oddsmakers will give value to the jets

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Is Tebow the only mobile QB in the history of the NFL to be underrated?

I remember when Michael Vick was the absolute worst passer among starting QBs and they gave him the biggest contract in the NFL...

I'm not saying Tebow is good. It's just bizarre that people keep assuming Denver can't win with Tebow at QB as they continue to win games they weren't winning when he was not QB.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Doesn't U42.5 look spectacular?

What the heck am I missing? The Oakland score was a complete fluke. Denver does nothing but run, bleeds the clock, they will just look to grind and their D is playing better. Sanchez blows. Their D was bad last night but they should be able to handle the run. I wouldn't want to lay a lot just because it should be low scoring. I see like maybe 17-10 or something like that.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
    Is Tebow the only mobile QB in the history of the NFL to be underrated?

He completed only 2 of 8 passes vs KC
    He is underrated

KGambler

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    He completed only 2 of 8 passes vs KC
    He is underrated
    Yeah, it was horrible watching them get blown out like that.

Oh wait... they won AGAIN!

I guess you don't have to throw the ball every down? Help me out, I am new to watching football. How did Florida used to win? Tebow must have thrown every down???

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
    Yeah, it was horrible watching them get blown out like that.

Oh wait... they won AGAIN!

I guess you don't have to throw the ball every down? Help me out, I am new to watching football. How did Florida used to win? Tebow must have thrown every down???
    Tebow threw a lot at Florida and was successful doing it. Throwing in the NFL is a different ballgame. If you're intimating that he won the same way at Florida, that's just not the case.

Tebow hasn't completed 50% in a single game this season. I understand they've won 3 of his starts. But that is not a formula for sustained success - divine intervention or not.

shookid
    shookid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

the jets are not good against the run. last year yes, this year no. i can easily see the jets losing this one and the season spiraling out of control. sanchez is no better than flacco and flacco will never see my money again and shouldnt see urs. plus betting against tebow right now is crazy. what he complete 3 passes yesterday and they still won? dont do it.

KGambler

I specifically said I don't think Tebow is good. What I said is that he is underrated. And he is.

Throwing is not everything. Again, Michael Vick was the worst passer among starting QBs and they gave him the largest contract in the NFL. Like most mobile QBs, he was overrated. But Tebow might be the first mobile QB I have ever seen who is underrated.

Do you guys think the Broncos could win these games with you back there handing off the ball? Do you know what offense they are running with Tebow?

Denver outgained KC and won on the road. And all of the talk is how HORRIBLE Tebow is. You know what... he is not a horrible QB. He's not good, but he's not horrible. And he is good enough to win some games in the NFL. I really don't understand how anyone can think otherwise, but I guess people just hate him so much it clouds their judgement.

manicart
    manicart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

there is NO WAY
    Tebow went 2-8 against a sloppy KC
    completed 1 pass to Eric Decker (which will probably be covered by Revis)
    should be an easy win for the jets
    limited rest n practice time will keep scoring low in 1H

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Jets have the shortest rest possible for a team

have to travel across the country

emotional loss against pats after they were so pumped up to win the division

line opening at 5.5

This spells disaster for the jets backers

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    They already know. That's why he's not throwing much.
    Why change the game plan when your running at will against every single opponent?
    Last edited by zsr; 11-14-11 at 12:28 PM.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Jets will go to 6-4 with a victory here. No way that they lose to Tebow, a banged up team, and go to 5-5--absolutely not

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Line -3.5

Crazy

j_to_the
    j_to_the's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont really think the short rest and travel hurts the Jets THAT much..

what do they have to 'scheme' for? nothing. put 8 in the box, let Revis and Cromartie do their thing against Denver's weak WR core. You dare Tebow to beat you thru the air..

i still can't wrap my mind around a NFL QB going 2 for 8 and WINNING A GAME.

mymindisfullofuck.jpg

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by j_to_the View Post
    i dont really think the short rest and travel hurts the Jets THAT much..

what do they have to 'scheme' for? nothing. put 8 in the box, let Revis and Cromartie do their thing against Denver's weak WR core. You dare Tebow to beat you thru the air..

i still can't wrap my mind around a NFL QB going 2 for 8 and WINNING A GAME.

mymindisfullofuck.jpg
    Absolutely. They've got two of the best corners so you stack the box like you've never seen before. If the Jets have any pride they should be able to stop that. My question is I can't quite get a handle on how good Denver's defense is. Sanchez is more than capable of losing a game himself.

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Yeah 3.5 at Bet365 now so some sharps must have loved +5.5! I don't see it myself and might by the hook and hit Jets -3 pretty hard. I just don't think you can beat the Jets the way Denver has been playing with Tebow. Sanchez can be up and down but he has plenty of weapons and the Denver defense doesn't put much fear into me. I love Tebow and think he is an example of a great human being but I just don't see the Broncos winning here.

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Tebows first game on Thursday night football... He gets the W!

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Doesn't U42.5 look spectacular?

What the heck am I missing? The Oakland score was a complete fluke. Denver does nothing but run, bleeds the clock, they will just look to grind and their D is playing better. Sanchez blows. Their D was bad last night but they should be able to handle the run. I wouldn't want to lay a lot just because it should be low scoring. I see like maybe 17-10 or something like that.
    Not a fluke because Oakland can't stop the run. They're actually much better at defending the pass than people think, but a sieve on the ground.

12 Last