wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

got bears at 90-1

to win super bowl

now 30-1 on exchange, can offset for profit now

interested in thoughts if they can win it all?

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

You should wait. They won't win it all, but your sale odds will be better in a few weeks after they play the AFC West.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by jgray View Post
    You should wait. They won't win it all, but your sale odds will be better in a few weeks after they play the AFC West.

+1

you'll probably get better odds down the line

wtf

thanks, maybe i will bail if they get ~15-1

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

The Bears lost their RG for the season. That's a problem. Doesn't look like their starting RT is not going to get back anytime soon, either.
    Whilst they are playing really good football and are a good team with a solid QB and RB and above average D, I am not so sure those odds will work much higher. I see no value at 30-1, obviously, but if you got in early enough, enjoy your easy money.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

I think it's a good value play actually.

Man what this team would be with a good WR or 2.

Pretty good as is.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

You have the option to take field vs. the Bears to win the Super Bowl?

Bears are making the playoffs with little doubt at this point. Odds on the field will probably be cut a lot, probably around 15-1 like you said

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Bears are good but when it's crunch time they'll find a way to fukk up and fail.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    The Bears lost their RG for the season. That's a problem. Doesn't look like their starting RT is not going to get back anytime soon, either.
    Whilst they are playing really good football and are a good team with a solid QB and RB and above average D, I am not so sure those odds will work much higher. I see no value at 30-1, obviously, but if you got in early enough, enjoy your easy money.
    Obviously not good, but I think he's the one guy on the line they could most afford to lose. Edwin Williams is capable at that spot. However, if anyone else goes down then they have a big problem.

Not sure where the 90-1 was but that's definitely a great value. 30-1 is probably pretty close. Bears should now be a good 60-65% to make the playoffs as a wild card. If they get one of those spots, you're probably looking at something like 16 or 18-1 to win the SB. Out that together and 30-1 now makes pretty good sense. Again, 90-1 is a great value.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Bears are good but when it's crunch time they'll find a way to fukk up and fail.
    Probably again in the NFC Championship.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Bears will not even make the playoffs. I say that as a fan.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

The bears just really aren't that good...Hence the reasons for the outlandish odds to win the superbowl...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Anything's possible, but the odds are strong that they will. They've now played the tougher part of their schedule (all NFC) and have good H2H splits. 10-6 should get them in almost for sure (and quite possibly 9) which means 4-3 (SD, Oak, KC, Den, Sea, GB, Min). They should be able to find 4 wins in there, if not 5. The only teams that are serious WC threats are Det themselves and then the loser of NY/Dal. Atlanta is a game behind but Atl lost H2H. Nobody else is a threat. So really they're one of 3 teams, maybe 4, fighting for 2 spots and the Bears are in the best position record and schedule wise. I'd bet very large on Bears making the playoffs at anything under -120.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    The bears just really aren't that good...Hence the reasons for the outlandish odds to win the superbowl...
    90-1 is just stale. 30-1 is closer. Not outlandish. In terms of NFC odds right now, GB obviously best chance, SF next and then it's the Bears. Dallas might be dangerous too, but they have a tougher road to playoffs.

WichitaStateFan
    WichitaStateFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

A Bears fan and a Lakers fan?

Bears are through the hard part of their schedule and 6-3. Why won't they make playoffs?

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    90-1 is just stale. 30-1 is closer. Not outlandish. In terms of NFC odds right now, GB obviously best chance, SF next and then it's the Bears. Dallas might be dangerous too, but they have a tougher road to playoffs.
    Well put...I just fear cutler will be one of those guys who can't winter big game...

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

what the hell are you smoking??? The bears have a chance to go 12-4 this season

the only game I see them losing rest of the year is that matchup at Green Bay. Look at their schedule and tell me how many losses you see there

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    what the hell are you smoking??? The bears have a chance to go 12-4 this season

the only game I see them losing rest of the year is that matchup at Green Bay. Look at their schedule and tell me how many losses you see there

Sun, Nov 20

4:15 PM CBSTickets
    12Sun, Nov 27

4:05 PM FOXTickets
    13Sun, Dec 4

1:00 PM CBSTickets
    14Sun, Dec 11

4:05 PM FOXTickets
    15Sun, Dec 18

1:00 PM FOXTickets
    16Sun, Dec 25

8:20 PM NBCTickets
    17Sun, Jan 1

1:00 PM FOXTickets

I could see them losing at gb/minny/oakland and denver. 3 road games out of last 4 to end the season is not good. i could also see them losing at home to the chargers. they are way overpriced at -4 already.

brahmabull117

I could see them losing at gb/minny/oakland and denver. 3 road games out of last 4 to end the season is not good. i could also see them losing at home to the chargers. they are way overpriced at -4 already.

ridiculous, minny and denver??? are you kidding me??

the bears will eat Tim Tebow alive and we own the vikings - that should be the 3rd straight double digit win against that team

and how in the hell is a - 4 line overpriced with how hot the bears are and how awful the chargers have looked recently?? That's -1 plus homefield advantage, you don't think the bears are the better team right now???
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 11-14-11 at 02:12 AM.

wtf

the bears were 90-1 two weeks ago BEFORE their last two games, thus the huge market move

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by WichitaStateFan View Post
    A Bears fan and a Lakers fan?

Bears are through the hard part of their schedule and 6-3. Why won't they make playoffs?
    No football in LA so who should he be a fan of?

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Their remaining games are not the hardest, there is only 1 really tough game in GB.
    I'd wait.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    ridiculous, minny and denver??? are you kidding me??

the bears will eat Tim Tebow alive and we own the vikings - that should be the 3rd straight double digit win against that team

and how in the hell is a - 4 line overpriced with how hot the bears are and how awful the chargers have looked recently?? That's -1 plus homefield advantage, you don't think the bears are the better team right now???
    Yeah, I can't wait for that Denver game. I don't see them just being up to run all over Bears. Bears are always able to pen Vick in, and that's with the threat of a pass.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

WichitaStateFan

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    No football in LA so who should he be a fan of?
    Most people tend to pick a team close to their geography. I was just curious, I am always curious when someone likes a random set of teams.

WichitaStateFan

I honestly don't know how the Bears won't make the playoffs. They've played one of, if not the hardest schedule in football, and yet they're 6-3 and now it gets a whole lot easier and they are getting better and better.

I mean their losses are:

Packers (who wouldn't lose to them?0
    At Saints when they Saints started 0-1 - walked into a buzz saw
    At Lions - first MNF in how many years? Another buzz saw

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by WichitaStateFan View Post
    I honestly don't know how the Bears won't make the playoffs. They've played one of, if not the hardest schedule in football, and yet they're 6-3 and now it gets a whole lot easier and they are getting better and better. I mean their losses are: Packers (who wouldn't lose to them?0 At Saints when they Saints started 0-1 - walked into a buzz saw At Lions - first MNF in how many years? Another buzz saw

lakerboy is just a fukking retard

the bears will finish with no less than 11 wins and they have the tiebreaker over atlanta (the other likely NFC wildcard team). I'd give you about 90% chance that the bears make the playoffs