Anyone have the denver/jets line

Dont see it up anywhere yet.

Lotus
    Lotus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

I'm seeing Jets -5 (115) at the moment.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow. Hard to against tebow but i would think the jets would be able to shred the broncos defense..-5 sounds good.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

LOL i'm all over Jets this week. Tebow isnt gonna do shit against this D

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Do you guys even watch the games? The Jet's pass defense is good but their run defense is shit. It's a short week so they have no time to scheme for the Tebow read/option and Denver's defensive pass rush has been beastly. Sanchez is going to have fits going against an underrated defense. Denver will cover the +5 and probably win the game.

That line is a setup. Denver will win this game

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Do you guys even watch the games? The Jet's pass defense is good but their run defense is shit. It's a short week so they have no time to scheme for the Tebow read/option and Denver's defensive pass rush has been beastly. Sanchez is going to have fits going against an underrated defense. Denver will cover the +5 and probably win the game.

funny how you ask ppl if they watch the jet games..........the real question do you??? mcfadden raped us which inflated the stats up 1 gm and green ellis got over a 100 1 gm at ne..........other than that they shut down jones drew ray rice fred jackson so do you watch the games?

zsr

Lol. Do you? I'm sure your just looking at stats, so I'll tell you that there rush defense stats are bad because of the game McFadden had. Last time I checked, the broncos don't have a back with that speed or that talent. Tebow always hangs tough so I'm not counting them out

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Everyone's riding the Tebow gravy train. 5 points is very appetizing after hearing how Tim Tebow is a winner. Initial reaction to that line is pound the Jets.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    funny how you ask ppl if they watch the jet games..........the real question do you??? mcfadden raped us which inflated the stats up 1 gm and green ellis got over a 100 1 gm at ne..........other than that they shut down jones drew ray rice fred jackson so do you watch the games?
    So 2 players led to the Jet's being the 22nd ranked run defense in the league going up against the 5th ranked rushing team in the Bronco's? Keep in mind that Denver was in the bottom half of rushing prior to Tebow starting...

We shall soon see this Thursday but I'll bet you Denver puts up at least 150 rushing yards on your vaunted Jet's rush defense (with or without McGahee and Moreno).

Mac4Lyfe

Okay, so the Jet's get raped (your own words) by McFadden and Green Ellis ran over them but they're all world in the run stopping game? Okay...

KingJD31

noone saying there all world but if you think denver will run the ball effectivly your wrong tebow threw the ball 2 times!!! the jets wont let a one dimensional team run on them guarantee you that

zsr

noone saying there all world but if you think denver will run the ball effectivly your wrong tebow threw the ball 2 times!!! the jets wont let a one dimensional team run on them guarantee you that
    This is my thinking too. Shit they can put 9 in the box because the broncos have no wideouts. Revis should shut down decker and cromartie should blanket Thomas. Will be tebow and a third string running back against 9...I'm a big tebow fan but he has no help.

KingJD31

no doubt zsr i never bet on the jets bet i gotta thursday

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

5 points, what a bunch of horsesht here

a 5-4 team facing a 4-5 team on a 2 game winning streak on the road should be more than -2. Damn it, I really wanted to play the jets here too

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18797

So people really want to lay 5 pts with Sanchez on the road after he's throwing interceptions against the worst pass defense at home as well as bad clock management? Good luck with that! Seems like a no play to me.

Mac4Lyfe

Ding, ding, ding.

We have a winner

Yep the Jet's can stop the run. Except for 95 yard game winning drives