mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

NFL

Cowboys -4 (1u) - I am not buying the Bills and I think they come back down to earth a little more today. Dallas has weapons, would like Romo to not be an idiot for once. I like my line but I don't like that it keeps going down.

Pitt -3.5 (1u) - huge public play but I don't see the Bengals running on the Steelers. Coming off of a heartbreaker I see them coming out flying. I also think that if Bengals would have lost a few of those close games earlier in the year this spread would be a lot higher. I think there is actually value in the Steel curtain although I don't like road dogs.

Tennesse +3.5 (1u) - Get going CJ, you are an embarrassment. Issues with Cam and public perception of these Panthers are way too high. Tennessee is not that bad of a team imo but I am often wrong.

the GURU
    the GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

lol at people just waiting for the bills to lose so they can say they are "coming back down to earth". Bills are a good football team that had a bad loss, that never happens right?

jackson is going to have a huge game, this will be a close, high scoring game, bills +points is the right play here

mlb

Quote Originally Posted by the GURU View Post
    lol at people just waiting for the bills to lose so they can say they are "coming back down to earth". Bills are a good football team that had a bad loss, that never happens right?

jackson is going to have a huge game, this will be a close, high scoring game, bills +points is the right play here
    good luck

mlb

Lions +3 (1u) - can't figure out this line. Chicago has been on a tear and they are only favored by 3 here and dropping in some places. I think they are capable of winning this game. There offense is explosive but they are going to need to sustain drives cuz bears dont give up big plays. On the other side of the ball protecting cutler has been a problem and the lions d gets after people. should be a good one. glad i got 3. gl

mlb

yeah......... no

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

beautiful first 3 picks. hopefully the lions pick it up though..

mlb

yeah .. not looking good by any stretch ... twice in here gonna have to settle for field goals plus a punt return and 2 early fumbles that led to score ... u cant expect to win when u do that on the road in the nfl