the GURU
    the GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Rams +3 / Giants +4

I like both teams to win straight up, but you have to love the points they are getting. Best plays today.

Trampas
    Trampas's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Giants will win money line also

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I really like the Browns today, but good luck with the Rams

the GURU
    the GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by hugh4310 View Post
    I really like the Browns today, but good luck with the Rams
    two awful passing teams plus very high winds in cleveland today = a game that comes down to the run and defense

steven jackson vs. cleveland's third string rb? jackson is going to tear them apart, I expect a very low scoring game and am VERY high on st louis

good luck

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I'm not playing a single bet even in my crazy 15 team teaser on the Stl game... looks like it could go both ways IMO...

About the Giants +4 LOVE IT!!! Hopefully they cover and even win.. I don't care But love 'em!

I got also a teaser
    Baltimore -0.5 & Giants +10.5
    Looks pretty good to me!

GOOD LUCK

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Quote Originally Posted by the GURU View Post
    two awful passing teams plus very high winds in cleveland today = a game that comes down to the run and defense

steven jackson vs. cleveland's third string rb? jackson is going to tear them apart, I expect a very low scoring game and am VERY high on st louis

good luck
    GURU, Im liking the rams as well. But i gatta remind you bro.. You just mentioned the wind being a factor in this game. I feel like 1 dumb turnover can fu.ck it all up for the rams. Same goes for the browns.

My point is, if your liking the rams and putting a nice chunk of change on them.. think about teasing them with your 2nd fav play. +9.5 or +10 is so much safer than that scary +3.

Goodluck today guys