Risk 260 to win 200:

Jaguars +10
    Browns vs Rams under 50
    Texans+10
    Ravens +6.5

Risk 260 to win 200

Under 50.5 jags vs colts
    GB -.5
    Philly -1 (it not released yet, anyone knows why?)
    NYG + 16

Thoughts?? i need a good weekend
    Thanks

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Honestly I think the first teaser is downright terrible. A general rule of teasers is not to cross the number 0 because you are wasting so much value at -2, -1, 0, +1, +2. Second, I think all 3 of those teams are road favorites? Road favorites are historically the worst straight betting and teaser betting value. Third, teasing totals is rarely a smart move. All in all I think this is one of the worst teasers I have ever seen. If you would like to bet this teaser, please call me. I will offer it to you at a discount.

The second one is better. Teasing Philly from 14 to 1 covers a lot of key numbers. Same with GB. These are both strong legs. NYG is a strong bet for the same reason. I would worry a little considering the let down factor for NYG, as well as their many injuries. But speaking purely on teaser strategy it's not terrible. As mentioned above, including a total in a teaser is generally a bad idea. There is just not enough value in totals.

And you are betting at -130 odds? That means you have to win your bet 56.5% of the time to break even, which means that your legs need to hit at an absurd 87% success rate. Will the Eagles and Packers win their games 86% of the time? Probably. Does NYG cover 87% of the time? Probably not. And we already know the answer to the Jags-Colts Total.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HotRush