Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Teaser play for Thursday

It's that time of the year again.... time for the San Diego Chargers to turn their average record around and start winning some games. Happens every year with Norv Turner and slow starts for the team. Coming off three straight losses there is no way this team loses 4 in a row. Rivers came alive after the first quarter of the Packers game and if not for Rogers lighting up the San Diego defense that game could have been won as well. Carson Palmer is no Aaaron Rogers and is probably one of the top 5 most overrated quarterbacks in the league. The San Diego defense should be able to hold Oakland to a few touchdowns. I'm not comfortable taking the line at -7.5 because I don't trust the backdoor cover or Norv's infamous prevent defense once he gets up a few scores and I don't feel comfortable taking the over 47.5 if the Raiders offense decides to lay an egg and get blown out. Perfect game to take a teaser.

Taking Teaser Chargers -0.5 Over 40.5

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Can't see this one not hitting. McFadden is out and Carson Palmer has looked horrible so you were wise to tease the total down....even though I'm leaning over 48. I'd like to see the stats and don't have time to look it up but I'm pretty sure teams on a short week like this favors offense over defense....Over 40.5 should be a lock.

Personally, I'm on San Diego -7. Kind of wishing I played this teaser instead. Good luck!