Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Need help with these ATS picks in my pool league. Need to go 11/16 this week.

I need to win this week badly. There is a $300 prize for first place every week and a big pot at the end of the year too and I am right there in the running. The problem is there are about 80 guys in the pool. So I need to nail this week to keep pace. The top guys are hitting 65% every week, it's unreal.

Which picks will lose.

OAK/SD
    MY PICK: SD -6.5

NO/ATL
    MY PICK: NO PK

TENN/CAROLINA
    MY PICK: CAROLINA -2.5

PIT/CINCI
    MY PICK: PIT -3.5

STL/CLEVELAND
    MY PICK: STL +2.5

BUFF/DALLAS
    MY PICK: DALLAS -5.5

JAX/INDY
    MY PICK: JAX -3.5

DENVER/KC
    MY PICK: KC -3.5

WASHINGTON/MIAMI
    MY PICK: MIA -3.5

ZONA/PHILLY
    MY PICK: PHILLY -13.5

TAMPA/HOUSTON
    MY PICK: TAMPA +3.5

BALTIMORE/SEATTLE
    MY PICK: BALTIMORE -7.5

DETROIT/CHICAGO
    MY PICK: DETROIT PK

GIANTS/SF
    MY PICK: GIANTS +3.5

PATS/JETS
    MY PICKS: PATS +1.5

GB/MINNY
    MY PICK: GB -13.5

tokens awarded for explanations. Only thing I don't want to hear is things like, why are you taking Detroit PK when Chicago PK is value. This contest isn't about long term results. It's one season. The top 3 guys are hitting at 65% ats for the season thus far.

Thanks for help.
    Last edited by Goat Milk; 11-10-11 at 03:00 PM.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I would go with Tenn over Carolina... better football team. Jax laying the points, MJD is a beast and Indy won't win. Zona, Kolb possible homecoming and Eagles are all over the place. Jets, Rex Ryan has the Pats fiugred out.

I'd definately go with GB, just don't take the points. this game was a 7 pt ballgame first time around, Packers by 28+
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave BigDeem5 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Goat Milk

hm..changing the minnesota pick. carolina i think is too much offensively and pats is a toss up but i like pats. JAX will win for sure you think? Indy is still a decent team they may not go 0-16. freeny mathis bathea wayne have too much pride.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    hm..changing the minnesota pick. carolina i think is too much offensively and pats is a toss up but i like pats. JAX will win for sure you think? Indy is still a decent team they may not go 0-16. freeny mathis bathea wayne have too much pride.

Indy can't convert anything offensively, and Wayne is defeated. Carolina finds way to lose, and has the worst run defense in the league, whether CJ or Ringer Tenn wins.

HotCapper25
    HotCapper25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Change atlanta pick to new orleans. Both teams good but i think n.o. superior.

Pittsburgh to cinncinati, even match up here, cinnci should win this game

Buff +5.5 should be a close game here

Miami minus the points. Washington is horrible

Denver +3.5 K.C. is really not that great at all

Chi -2.5 Chicago is playing like f*cking studs right now

Didn't think there was a line on philly game but wouldn't lay that many points, don't think they win by two touchdowns

Houston should blow tampa bay out this week

Seattle +7.5. I think seattle's defense should keep this close

Jets minus the points, Jet's defense should shut down a mediocre Pats offense.

I hate making a pick on this game but prob GB -13 is a little safer, i like greenbay by about 14-17 points.
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave HotCapper25 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shocktopme
    shocktopme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Wow..............11/16 ATS!!!!!!Thats a tough call there!!!!!!Jax-3/KC-3/Atl even/Mia -3/Hou-3.5/Balt-6.5 and I like St Louis + 2.5...............Good luck whatever you play

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I would probably go BAL -7 if you can do that in your pool. I like the Ravens here but the hook would make me a little nervous as I'm not totally over Flacco's jitters (I think/know they prepped their guts out for PIT). As of my checking Jackson was limited in practice with pec trouble and Rice is questionable though. With HOU/TB again I'm not sure if you can go HOU -3 but that would be my route as the Texans I believe are feeling their true power and looking to secure a good playoff berth. Again, the hook would make me a little nervous as I think it could be a close running game. I would go with SF over NYG as I still don't think they're getting the respect and Gore's ankle doesn't seem a huge issue at this point while NYG has a list of inj's-Nicks/Bradshaw, etc. Good luck Mr. Goat...
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave bigsmitty 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Goat Milk

changed some more. final card is what's posted. thx people. confident i should go at least 9/16