FEAR THE 407
    FEAR THE 407's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

Pure luck or prodigy?

I'm sure most of you have seen the movie Rain Man, featuring Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise. Dustin Hoffman plays the autistic brother of Tom Cruise, and Tom takes him to Vegas where he counts cards and wins him ton of money.

Although Raymond has autism, he also has superb recall, albeit usually with little understanding of the subject matter, and extreme skill in mathematics. He is said to be a savant by some doctors.

I have an autistic brother, and me and my dad decided to ask him what he thought about football games.

When the jaguars played the ravens two Monday nights ago, I asked him who would win, and he told me the jaguars. Much to my disliking, seeing as i'm a ravens fan. I asked him by how much, and he told me five. Immediately I thought yeah right, the ravens are winning and even if the jags did win it wouldn't be by five.

Final Score - Jaguars 12 Ravens 7

I decided to ask him again last night, on his thoughts of Bears vs Eagles.

He told me the bears, and I asked him how many points they would win by, and he told me six. I went out with a buddy last night (Getmoney407), and we were watching the game.. and the score was 27-24 with 4 minutes left, bears with the ball, and the eagles held them.. and sure enough the bears were winning 30-24 with two minutes left for Vick to attempt to drive down the field, which was unsuccessful.

If I we're to go to Vegas and bet that the Bears would have won by exactly 6 points, being 8 point underdogs, 100$ would have won me like what? $10,000 atleast?

Worth giving a shot next football game? Or monday for good luck?

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

that's awesome, give it a go and make some moolah for the family!!

rain_e
    rain_e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Worth a shot but make it small because you won't win.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

You need psychiatric care. Now.