jonathon1995
    jonathon1995's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im done with NFL

I swear I win every Saturday then give it back on the NFL. New England didnt cover a 13 point teaser neither did the Eagles. You wonder why these guys make the money they do.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's all choreographed athletics. Predetermined games and yes I am bitter cuz I lost tonight.

EastSideLV
    EastSideLV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1462

Don't cross the 0.

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

I won on the over in this game but boy oh boy did the refs cheat eagles and make sure bears keep it competitive by covering the number and giving them a shot at winning straight up...i feel for eagles fans hard here, they were dicked a few times in this one and the d.coordinator has finally shown that he is god damn awful. Add to that the manner in which this game was lost...awful throw by the punter and then maclin falling down on an easy first down conversion, OUCH. I have been successful in all sports but the nfl is by far the least profitable...the most obvious fixing and unfortunate shit goes down in the nfl, it's unreal

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by EastSideLV View Post
    Don't cross the 0.
    yep! The Golden rule.

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

other way for me. i get down on saturday and chase and break even on sundays. hate college ball

yD
    yD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    yep! The Golden rule.
    Where is that guy in your avatar from?

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Quote Originally Posted by jonathon1995 View Post
    I swear I win every Saturday then give it back on the NFL. New England didnt cover a 13 point teaser neither did the Eagles. You wonder why these guys make the money they do.
    man i feel the same except i dont bet college ball cuz i dont pay enough attention. let me tail you on saturdays and lets win together, **** the NFL

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

im done with NFL now that we got CBB Back...i hate it
    CBB wooo hoooo

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by yD View Post
    Where is that guy in your avatar from?
    Argentina

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

The one and only Che Guevara...a true legend!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post

Argentina

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

I couldnt agree more with this thread. I make $ with college and give it all back with the nfl! Best thing is to bet really small or not at all.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

if certain nfl games are fixed, you all should be up some serious cash since you suggest its so obvious.

listen, I'm tired of these ridiculous claims on the forum of games being rigged or fixed..... dont blame your lost money on things you have no control over. turn overs play a large factor in a result of a football game and last night there was some big ones. do not blame the officiating please.

i had the under in last nights game and yes, as much as it sucked to lose, 14 points were put up in seconds due to a fumble return for a td and a punt return fumble inside the red zone. You take those 2 big plays out of the equation, i got a winner..... If you suggest that those plays were fixed then i suggest you stop watching or gamble on football because these things happen uncontrollably. if you think players purposely want to lose, then you shouldn't be betting on sports. period.

there is a reason why its called "gambling".

you can look over stats and spend hours on reading line movements and so on but in sports, anything can happen especially in the nfl. in college football, you are laying money down on students who can't be reliable. especially in week divisions. Don't get me wrong, there is money to be made gambling on sports, but you have to limit your chances in a loss and have good money management. Also - don't be stupid and believe that the games you bet on are guaranteed.

FEAR THE 407
    FEAR THE 407's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

Just because the Eagles are -400 on the ML does not mean anything. NFL teams all have professional players, the Eagles O line is weak, their play is inconsistent, and the spreads have been inflated all season due to their "dream team" type players.

The Bears and Matt Forte have been rolling, he leads the NFL in yards from scrimmage, and you we're stupid to bet against them.

+300 ML was an easy call for me.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

I had a bad beat on Sunday night with the friggin Steelers. Ravens drive 92 yds in 2 min against what was supposed to be a "great defense." But I didn't whine about the fix being in just because I had Steelers -3 and ML. It wasn't fixed, just horrible coverage to let a receiver get behind you into the endzone with 10 sec left. You will lose games you should win sometimes. Also you will luck out and win some you have no business covering. It is gambling. We are really just making guesses as to what will happen.

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

With all the ridiculous penalties they can and do call in the National Flag League, it has become a joke - not real sport. NCABB is here just in time to save us

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya great time to watch ncaab where there are over a total of 30+ fouls in a game.

no matter how you look at it, officials are going to call penalties. don't blame your losses in gambling because of it.

if you don't enjoy the nfl, then thats acceptable. but to label it something it isn't - is just being stupid. there have been some great football games in the nfl this year. its just a shame you don't understand or respect the game because your inability to make money on the sport.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I would eliminate picking 13 point teasers before eliminating a sport all together.
    Teasers dont win long term.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by FEAR THE 407 View Post
    Just because the Eagles are -400 on the ML does not mean anything. NFL teams all have professional players, the Eagles O line is weak, their play is inconsistent, and the spreads have been inflated all season due to their "dream team" type players.

The Bears and Matt Forte have been rolling, he leads the NFL in yards from scrimmage, and you we're stupid to bet against them.

^^^this

Don't whine just because you bought the Eagles hype, under rated the Bears, and made a stupid square bet. Just admit that maybe you were ignorant about these two teams and shouldn't have bet at all

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by FEAR THE 407 View Post

yeah they're all Easy
    Ya musta known DeSean Jackson was going to fumble on the 9, or the ref was going to call a rediculious roughing the passer on Babin, who was pushed into Cutler on 3rd down changing a sure 3 into 7

Congrats Man

Do us all a favor post your +300ML bets BEFORE the game so we can all be so fortunate

and for the record I teased the Eagles and the over down so I didnt need a blow-out win
    Last edited by MTek; 11-08-11 at 11:43 AM.