Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Taking the Bears Moneyline Tonight

I follow both teams closely and think this game should be a close game decided between 3-10 points.

First of all the Eagles had ONE good win against the overrated cowboys. It was also after a bye week which was mentioned that Andy Reids team always plays good after the bye. The win before that they barely beat the Redskins who had 4 or 5 turnovers. This eagles hype train after one huge win is a little ridicilous and there is no way they should be 9 point favorites against any decent team.

The Bears have improved the last few weeks as well. Since the loss to the Lions Martz has smartened up and has been giving Jay more protection and throwing in more short routes and run plays. The Bears have last to the undefeated Packers, the 6-3 Saints and the 6-2 Lions. These may be the best 3 teams in the NFC. Further more, Vick has had a tough time playing against the Bears in the past and with the cover 2 defense still in tact this year there is no reason that should change. There is no way this game should be a blowout and I think the Bears have a really good shot at an upset in this situation.

BEARS ML

Delirium tremens
    Update your status
    Delirium tremens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1285

All the Bears have is Forte and the Eagles at home with plenty of weapons are starting to gel.

Jay2k1civic
    Jay2k1civic's Avatar Become A Pro!

eagles not looking too good

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Like I said.... Eagles hype machine.... game went exactly how I thought it would.

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

GChild
    GChild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1398

Dude thank you you made me put a couple bucks on the ml boom

bmuelle21
    bmuelle21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey congrats Unrivaled on the money line call...I had Philly -8...but i thought id give you some credit where credit is due.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Good call sir. I put minor coin on CHI +8 though. My despisal of Cutler (even though I like the Bears in general) puts my objectivity in question so I don't usually wager on their games...This game has to be a huge comeuppance for Vick and company-Urlacher and the Bears defence executed their plan very well in my opinion. Cheers

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I put money on Bears ML and Bears ATs way back last week.

Dogs have been money this season and Bears are a good team, just have to know when to bet them.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55