Sovereign7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

MNF Teaser question

Phi -2.5
    Under 54

feeling it or no?

thanks in advance
    Points Awarded:

EasyPicks gave Sovereign7 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

EasyPicks gave Sovereign7 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

EasyPicks gave Sovereign7 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I'm teasing Philly with the over, not sure the numbers but it seems like a lot of MNF games have gone under so that could help your cause. I finally got the right side of the trend last week and of course I want/think it to go over tonight.

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone and their mom is teasing Philly, sorry but the other way is way safer . You will see game time when you are biting nails just for a cover instead of sitting comfy with + 14.5 CHI, in my opinion

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

I teased CHI +14.5 and over 40.5. That seems solid - thoughts?

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

I'll prob be teasing this game as well...I wouldn't be shocked if Chicago won this game outright. I would more than likely play the under 54 rather than the over 40... game could end up something like 20-17... the way the UNDERs have hit this weekend I wouldn't be surprised.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

I bet a 3 game 10/8 teaser with Chi +8.5, Over 37, ans St.Johns pk in college bball.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think everyone saw the Eagles destroy Dallas last week and are drinking the kool-aid again and pounding Philly. The line on this is probably a little too much and I would expect CHI to make this a game and not get completely destroyed. CHI and the points seems like the side to be on based on that logic.

A 6pt teaser would yield PHI@ -2 (gets under key digit 3) or CHI +14 (another key) and over 41 (key total) or 53. I think a lot of people are trying to limit the exposure of pts to PHI and just think they'll win straight-up so they're playing PHI and the over blindly not even thinking about the key digits. I would probably do the opposite and take CHI and the under 53 which crosses another key of 51 because it's the contrarian reaction to my initial thought and it makes more sense.

As mentioned above I wouldn't be surprised to see CHI win this straight up which is why I would feel more comfortable taking the pts. At +8 you have that TD cushion which should hopefully be enough here. I'm going to lay off this one, but I'm curious if my thoughts are any sort of accurate, but this would just be a starting point and I haven't expanded from there to invalidate any of this.

meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

im feeling same thing, eagles teased to -1 and total under 54, how can anyone see this going over? good defenses.. good RB's.. i see something like 27-17 eagles

meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

both teams have gone under a majority of the time, what makes you think this is going to be a high scoring shoot-out, vick doesnt need to score 50 to prove anything, its all about the W at this point, eagles teased to -1.5 but not a bad play either with bears +14.5 i just like eagles more, and i may put a small play on bears ML and under as a hedge (i cant see bears winning a shootout either...) cause i had steelers +3.5, under 49 steelers and eagles -1... tell me your thoughts