Puts me at 7-1 in the NFL and 1-1 at NCAA. I was out of the country for the first portion of the season and I just started placing action last week.

Picks this week:

Green Bay(-6.5) W
St. Louis (+1) L
Cincinatti(+3) W

Parlay:
San Fran (-4) and the under - BIG WIN
Parlay:
Baltimore (+3.5) and the over - BIG WIN

Overalll this weekend nearly tripled my bankroll (unit wise). I know this streak won't last for ever, so I probably won't parlay too many plays next weekend. 2-0 on parlays involves some major luck.

I'll start posting my picks on here to keep account. I've been lurking the last too weeks and gotten some decent insight, and faded some of the other posters haha. But maybe I can give some decent insight as well. Right now
I don't have any action on Monday night. I don't think it's a play as Andy Reid has had some of his worst outings agains the Bears in recent years which shys me away from the spread. However, Mike Vick is the leader of the best offense in the NFL and an Eagles moneyline play is probably the safest pick if you can't resist laying action on Monday night.

I'll probably sit tomorrow night out, and start to brush up for the beginning of college basketball season.