postal warrior
    postal warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Don't be stupid tonight.....listen to the dancing locks

Miami Dolphins @ New York Jets -7 (41.5)

Who really thinks Miami can stay within 7 points tonight? Anyone? Here are some numbers 24, 13, 16, 16. Those are the points Miami put up in their previous games with their starting QB. Now they are coming into this game facing the Jets defense with Matt Moore as their starting QB. The Jets defense has been a little disappointing this year but they are still a good defense that will confuse Moore tonight and create turnovers and a short field.

Miami's defense is terrible and so is their offense. They aren't going to be able to dominate any part of this game. The Jets however can and will dominate this match up from start to finish. They sit at 2-3 and already have 3 losses in the conference. They know they have to come out and play hard from start to finish and they will. Don't over think this game. I don't give a shit if this is the public or square play. I don't worry about that. I worry about picking winners and that's it.

New York Jets -7

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by postal warrior View Post
    Miami Dolphins @ New York Jets -7 (41.5)

Who really thinks Miami can stay within 7 points tonight? Anyone? Here are some numbers 24, 13, 16, 16. Those are the points Miami put up in their previous games with their starting QB. Now they are coming into this game facing the Jets defense with Matt Moore as their starting QB. The Jets defense has been a little disappointing this year but they are still a good defense that will confuse Moore tonight and create turnovers and a short field.

Miami's defense is terrible and so is their offense. They aren't going to be able to dominate any part of this game. The Jets however can and will dominate this match up from start to finish. They sit at 2-3 and already have 3 losses in the conference. They know they have to come out and play hard from start to finish and they will. Don't over think this game. I don't give a shit if this is the public or square play. I don't worry about that. I worry about picking winners and that's it.

New York Jets -7

So you're saying I shouldn't be worried that the whole country is going to take the jets tonight and the books are all going to laugh at you when the dolphins cover?

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Here are the numbers, the amount of points that decided the last six jet/ dolphin games 4,8,5,4,7,6.

Maybe not a lock?

postal warrior

Good for them. I will be laughing when I'm counting my money.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Jets struggling this year on top of the fact they never blow anyone out.

postal warrior

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    So you're saying I shouldn't be worried that the whole country is going to take the jets tonight and the books are all going to laugh at you when the dolphins cover?
    Just like the books have been laughing all college football season right? Go ahead and take that shit Miami team that is losing by 17 plus tonight.

postal warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Full Time Hobo View Post
    Jets struggling this year on top of the fact they never blow anyone out.
    Really? What does 32-3 count as a close game?

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

So how much are you betting.

postal warrior

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    So how much are you betting.
    Do you want the phony internet answer or the real life answer?

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    You could say the same thing about philadelphia yesterday and they did cover.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

the books are hoping for a close game like it has been with these two teams in the past. but i don't think miami will be able to score (they haven't scored more than 16 their last 3 games) and jets are going to come out fired up after losing to 3 good teams this will be a cake walk. HOPEFULLY... monday night brings crazy results..

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by raidersfan View Post
    You could say the same thing about philadelphia yesterday and they did cover.

Are you saying you think the whole country took the eagles and no one played the skins? I doubt that highly. Therefore, I can't say the same thing.

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post
    the books are hoping for a close game like it has been with these two teams in the past. but i don't think miami will be able to score (they haven't scored more than 16 their last 3 games) and jets are going to come out fired up after losing to 3 good teams this will be a cake walk. HOPEFULLY... monday night brings crazy results..
    I agree...the Jets losses come against great teams that score points and were on the road for all three games. Its tough for any football team to play three straight games on the road not to mention that they played back to back physical games with the Oakland raiders and the baltimore ravens before playing the patriots. Being back home is going to be huge for the jets and now that they are playing the dolphins who dont score points, you would have to favor the Jets. I'm on the Jets - 7 and hope to see them destroy the dolphins.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Really? What does 32-3 count as a close game?
    Against Jags?

Good Luck with your wager. I think jets win but dont cover.

nomar122977
    nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

jets win 30-17 im on the jets -6.5 over 42.5

postal warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Full Time Hobo View Post
    Against Jags?

Good Luck with your wager. I think jets win but dont cover.
    I don't know what's funnier that your laughing at the Jags or you somehow think that Miami is better then Jacksonville.
    Last edited by postal warrior; 10-17-11 at 02:15 PM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

unda

nomar122977

ova

loopydude11
    meh

neitha

wino
    wino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3885

I think a teaser here might be the best.

jets -.5 and under 49

nomar122977

jets over

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ticket Wager Detail

Ticket Number:140573475Accepted Date:10/16/2011 - ESTGraded Date:1/1/0001Wager Type:Spread (or run line)Wager Status:PendingRisk:$66.00 (USD) To Win Amount:$60.00 (USD) Description: Football - NFL - Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets - New York Jets
    Football - NFL - Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets - New York Jets
    Item #:1Wager Type:SpreadOutcome:PendingSport / Period:Football NFL / Game Line:Football - NFL - Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets - New York Jets 10/17/2011 8:35:01 PM- (EST)
    -0½ -110 * Game Notes:Week 6
    Item #:2Wager Type:TotalOutcome:PendingSport / Period:Football NFL / Game Line:Football - NFL - Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets - New York Jets 10/17/2011 8:35:01 PM- (EST)
    Over 36½ -110 * Game Notes:Week 6 !! if you tail you won't fail!

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ticket Wager Detail

Ticket Number:140573475Accepted Date:10/16/2011 - ESTGraded Date:1/1/0001Wager Type:Spread (or run line)Wager Status:PendingRisk:$66.00 (USD) To Win Amount:$60.00 (USD) Description: Football - NFL - Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets - New York Jets
    Football - NFL - Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets - New York Jets
    Item #:1Wager Type:SpreadOutcome:PendingSport / Period:Football NFL / Game Line:Football - NFL - Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets - New York Jets 10/17/2011 8:35:01 PM- (EST)
    -0½ -110 * Game Notes:Week 6
    Item #:2Wager Type:TotalOutcome:PendingSport / Period:Football NFL / Game Line:Football - NFL - Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets - New York Jets 10/17/2011 8:35:01 PM- (EST)
    Over 36½ -110 * Game Notes:Week 6 !! if you tail you won't fail!

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Postal Warrior.......... here I am thinking about putting my entire bankroll on Jets -7 and your making a thread about dancing locks???!!!!?!??!??!?!

R U FUKKING KIDDING ME?? GEEEEZZZZ I can see it now, tomorrow I wake up broke and this thread is bumped to the top of the page and everybody is calling you a fukking cheeseburger lol

I am very supersitious but ya know I really doubt a thread started on a SBR forum can have an impact on a NFL football game

loopydude11
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Postal Warrior.......... here I am thinking about putting my entire bankroll on Jets -7 and your making a thread about dancing locks???!!!!?!??!??!?!

R U FUKKING KIDDING ME?? GEEEEZZZZ I can see it now, tomorrow I wake up broke and this thread is bumped to the top of the page and everybody is calling you a fukking cheeseburger lol

I am very supersitious but ya know I really doubt a thread started on a SBR forum can have an impact on a NFL football game
    to sooth your mind, he posted the same topic last night with Bears -3 and a lot of dancing locks. so don't let his obsession with the dancing locks scare you

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha good

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Do you want the phony internet answer or the real life answer?
    Thats what I figured, youre probably betting nothing, wish SBR would get rid of the tools on this site and their air bets.

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets do a voodoo dance!!!

postal warrior

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Thats what I figured, youre probably betting nothing, wish SBR would get rid of the tools on this site and their air bets.
    No I'm not betting nothing. I'm betting 200 dollars on the game. It was a joke dude. I'm not going to sit here and tell you I'm betting thousands of dollars on this shit. I'm a freaking mail man for christ sake.

My normal bet is anywhere from 75 bucks to 100. Max bets are 200 to 300. And I bet with a local not some online book. Is that info good enough for you? Maybe you need the internet made up amount. Dude I got 100 dimes on the game tonight!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Zojo274

postal warrior

Every thread I made yesterday said the same thing and I didn't lose any of them which means this play will probably tank.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

No I'm not betting nothing. I'm betting 200 dollars on the game. It was a joke dude. I'm not going to sit here and tell you I'm betting thousands of dollars on this shit. I'm a freaking mail man for christ sake.

My normal bet is anywhere from 75 bucks to 100. Max bets are 200 to 300. And I bet with a local not some online book. Is that info good enough for you? Maybe you need the internet made up amount. Dude I got 100 dimes on the game tonight!
    Thats cool, but internet amount is provable your local isnt. All good though, best of luck.

Drew0585
    Drew0585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4083

It is a little scary that almost 80% of the bets have come in on the Jets, but the line has barely moved. I don't like betting with the public when there's that big of a margin.....I also don't like the Miami Dolphins. Might be a good game to just watch.

postal warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Drew0585 View Post
    It is a little scary that almost 80% of the bets have come in on the Jets, but the line has barely moved. I don't like betting with the public when there's that big of a margin.....I also don't like the Miami Dolphins. Might be a good game to just watch.
    Stop looking at those stupid consensus reports. They don't mean hit if you don't have the dollar amount bet on the games with them.

80% if that is the number is cashing their tickets tonight.

Bentley
    Bentley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fuk history it's about tonights match up no trends n past games? Who is the better team with better players

Drew0585
    Drew0585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4083

You should be a little more open to other people's opinions and not so close minded just because you like one team. I'm not saying the Dolphins cover, but you shouldn't prance around calling the Jets a lock when it's nowhere close to a

12 Last