Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4818

monday night football

One Unit Plays (10-6)(+3.30 units)
    Two Unit Plays (5-5)(-1.00 units)
    Three Unit Plays (6-6)(+1.80 units)

Overall Record (21-17)(+4.10 units)

3-2 picking up 1.60 units. I will take it. Another winning week headed into the Monday night. I am only playing one unit on this game, so even if I lose I will still end up with a positive unit week. I need all the winning weeks I can get seeing how I may be the worst college capper in all forums this year. Here is my MNF winner.

NY Jets -6½ vs. Miami (one unit play)…………..First of all, I am a Miami Dolphins fan and even I cannot get excited about them playing on MNF. Jets are due to play a game and put it all together and look like the team they were last season. What a perfect opportunity to do it this week vs. the hapless Dolphins. Only one unit though as Miami even though they suck have somehow found ways to not get completely destroyed.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Seaton420
    Seaton420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jillmark View Post

3-2 picking up 1.60 units. I will take it. Another winning week headed into the Monday night. I am only playing one unit on this game, so even if I lose I will still end up with a positive unit week. I need all the winning weeks I can get seeing how I may be the worst college capper in all forums this year. Here is my MNF winner.

NY Jets -6½ vs. Miami (one unit play)…………..First of all, I am a Miami Dolphins fan and even I cannot get excited about them playing on MNF. Jets are due to play a game and put it all together and look like the team they were last season. What a perfect opportunity to do it this week vs. the hapless Dolphins. Only one unit though as Miami even though they suck have somehow found ways to not get completely destroyed.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Im in Miami and the fans are just not into this year at all. Tired or excuses and no players stepping up. Brandon Marshall says he wants to get thrown out the game because he is just frustrated cause they SUCK! Now you want a backup QB to go into NY and try to get a win. I dont think the fins have a chance. I also like the under!

Miami 9

NewYork 24

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by Seaton420 View Post
    Im in Miami and the fans are just not into this year at all. Tired or excuses and no players stepping up. Brandon Marshall says he wants to get thrown out the game because he is just frustrated cause they SUCK! Now you want a backup QB to go into NY and try to get a win. I dont think the fins have a chance. I also like the under!

Miami 9

NewYork 24
    Wow, you deserve a lot of credit for predicting that score. Hat's off to you! Giving credit where credit is due!

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by jillmark View Post

Good Luck Everybody!!
    I liked your post. Well written. Congrats on your win. It went exactly how you said. My wife's maiden name was Mark. Best of luck in the future (and you're not the worst college capper here).