Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

Minnesota vs Kansas City

Guys Minnesota should easily beat Kansas City. I know Minnesota has not won yet either but against the Chiefs they should be able to hold a lead. Also with a -105 line how can you pass that up for the -3. I call minnesota wins by at least 3 touchdowns. They are 1 of the top 5 in rushing and stopping the rush and that is all the chiefs are good at is rushing.Also the games have all been close for minnesota but the chiefs have gotten destroyed in all except for one.

Minnesota -3 is the best bet of the day in my opinion. Anyone else like betting on Minny to win today? The Chiefs suck way worse than the Vikings.

Demonata

Bet $278 on this game. It's crazy. Minnesota is better in every category. They only need to win by more than 3. Just crazy to me. The chiefs give up sooo many points and almost never score. This is so silly and if Minny does not win today than this world does not make any sense.

trendon
    trendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3675

I am with you guys. Hopefully, Frazier gets out of his own way and let's us take some money home from this one.

Demonata

Nice man. Ya as long as the coach lets AP run. Just really don't see anyway KC stays in this one.lol.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Got a good prop on bounced balls to receivers by McNabb at over 14 for the game. Good luck!

Demonata

Thanks man but if Minny loses tonight than the world does not make sense and 2012 needs to come faster haha.

MJG24
    MJG24's Avatar Become A Pro!

MINN first half is the safest bet

Demonata

I say either bet can be safe. If Minny is barely losing at the half I say they work hard to come back second half and KC will fall apart.I bet the game though.

late4thegame
    late4thegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

vikes blow....kc at home...vikes are going to win by 3 td's? AP's going to have to rush for 1000 yards cause Mcnabb can't throw. besides, who is coaching the Vikes....Frazier or AP?

BuffaloBettor
    BuffaloBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 931

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Guys Minnesota should easily beat Kansas City. I know Minnesota has not won yet either but against the Chiefs they should be able to hold a lead. Also with a -105 line how can you pass that up for the -3. I call minnesota wins by at least 3 touchdowns. They are 1 of the top 5 in rushing and stopping the rush and that is all the chiefs are good at is rushing.Also the games have all been close for minnesota but the chiefs have gotten destroyed in all except for one.

Minnesota -3 is the best bet of the day in my opinion. Anyone else like betting on Minny to win today? The Chiefs suck way worse than the Vikings.
    Agree 100% with ya...Vikings (-3) & the Over 39.5 for me...Vikings should run all over the Chiefs...GL today on all your plays!

TheEditor
    TheEditor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 696

I'll play the turd in the punch bowl. Winless Game 4+ dogs are about 55 games above 0.500 ATS since '83.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBettor View Post
    Agree 100% with ya...Vikings (-3) & the Over 39.5 for me...Vikings should run all over the Chiefs...GL today on all your plays!
    Thanks man. Same to you.