I'm not - repeat not - betting every game, this is just a bit of fun. That said, 9-6-1 last week leaves me on a pretty decent 26-17-4 for the season so far. To be clear, the team I am picking is always listed first.

All lines are taken from footballlocks.com at the time of posting.

Cowboys -2.5 over Lions
Have a feeling the unaccustomed pressure of being undefeated will get to my lovely Lions.

Saints -7 @ Jaguars
It's a team game, but Brees v Gabbert?

Eagles -9.5 over 49ers
Envisage a near-shutout, disappointed this line got too high for me to actually risk money on.

Rams +3 over Redskins
When in doubt, I trust my top-secret stats that identify over and under-rated teams.

Titans PK @ Browns
Cleveland bus station is rather nice in an art-deco style. Probably won't help them win this game.

Bengals +3 over Bills
I've bet this so I can't change my mind, much as I'd like to.

Chiefs +3 over Vikings
Donovan McNabb seems to have got lazy. This is not a lazy man's league.

Bears -6.5 over Panthers
Who'd have thought Chicago would have the league's lowest number of rushes after three weeks?

Steelers +3.5 @ Texans
This pick at least gives me one tiny, tiny reason to be happy if the Steelers win.

Falcons -5 @ Seahawks
Kanye West, Fred West, NFC West - all terrible things.

NYG -1 @ Cardinals
Isn't anyone else irritated by Eli Manning's stupid-looking bulbous helmet?

Chargers -7 over Dolphins
Searched high and low and couldn't find a reason to pick Dolphins. It's probably down the back of the sofa.

Broncos +12.5 @ Packers
This week's Sean Hannity-sponsored 'I'm Almost Certainly Wrong' pick.

Raiders +6 over Patriots
I literally tossed a coin on this one. I have no shame.

Jets +4 @ Ravens
I hate, hate, hate the Jets. But my numbers say the Ravens lose. Lousy, stoopid numbers. Don't they understand my feelings??

Buccaneers -10 over Colts
I'm opposing the Colts without Manning all season. I've been right EVERY SINGLE WEEK, apart from last week.

Enjoy your NFL weekend!