Ohi0
    Ohi0's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't say I never gave you anthing! Locks watch and learn 24-3 NFL

Ok after a rough early part of the college day I cashed huge with a Bama and Over and Wisconsin and Over parlay which paid my losses and got me up 620 for the day. Lets have a huge day in the NFL and break these bookies. My system has a few underdogs actually ranked higher then there fav counterparts which makes for some nice value on money line plays. Here are my picks..ONLY 2 EARLY PLAYS...WILL HAVE 3 4PM PLAYS....AND ONE LATE PLAY

Over 46 Dallas game--Dallas has a stout rush defense but newsflash detroit makes their $$$ in the air and a weak dallas secondary with jenkins and newman will surely give up some scores to MEGATRON and burleson etc...Also a Romo who made it in the redzone 6 times last week with all fieldgoals is sure to cash in a few times. I see Detroit winning 31-27.

Under 40 Vikings Game---Minny has given up the lead in everyone of their games due to not enough AP in the second half look for a heavy dose of run from him and on the other side thomas jones. Neither QB is a big numbers guy I see Minny actually winning this game 17-14.

Those are my 2 plays over dallas and under minny I look to improve my stellar nfl record. I will post 4pm games at 3:30

Ohi0

Looks like I hit both plays to improve my nfl record to 26-3. Didnt like anything at 4pm but I looove this late game play to follow!!!

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

nice, whats the late play?

Ohi0

I'm plugging in some final numbers ere give me 15 minutes...I want to be up at least 50 units by tonights end.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Very nice plays, this week too many favor teams won the game and cover, I feel something strange here.
    Points Awarded:

Ohi0 gave hitman09 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TonyHoliday
    TonyHoliday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Anything on the late game?

Ohi0

OK guys here we go SEXY REXY is back in the primetime limelights and we all know he loooves the attention. The question is what's up with Baltimore??? They crush a lowly Pittsburgh Team then get whooped by Titans team who has played sub par football and beat the Browns today.....Ground and pound ground and pound......or wait maybe no ground and pound lets test those baltimore corners and let GQ air it out to santonio and plaxi glass. Listen this play is oh so easy but the squares are thinking pound baltimore cause they are good and stuff ummm or at least that's what's in their heads as they bet the line from 3.5 to almost 6.

The play is wait till as close to gametime as you can and HAMMER the J_E_T_S plus 6 or more I am laying the whole 975$ I am up this weekend on it I am that confident and oh ya after this game I will be 27-3 ATS nfl....hopefully

and for you parlay only betters I like the over very small also 42.5 but I'm not touching it I see Jets 31-13 yes I said it 13

Ohi0

I see it now Lee Evans sipping a daquiri on Revis island and Aquan steroids boldin getting bullied by a cromartie anxious to have a monster game POW

TonyHoliday
    TonyHoliday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Nice ill ride

Ohi0

I love these people falling into the POINTS trap and hammering baltimore cause they dismantled the rammmms lmao the rams who lost yet again. Wow I wish I could cash this ticket now but I'm hoping for 6.5 before game start

IamAmonkey
    IamAmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go jets. Coming from a guy who is 0 - 3 on Sunday nights. I like the ravens. Makes it only one choice. Jets baby

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Crazy defensive explosion tonight caused the implosion for your Jets. Crazy game. You still have a chance Its early and anything can happen tonight. Low probability BUT still time.

Ohi0

Well if I was going to finally lose it took a rediculous game like that to beat me...? Was strange they had many chances but that last pick 6 did them in. I was right on with the over but I drop to 26-4 On NFL this season and completely even after a tough weekend of betting. I was due for a loss.

Ohi0

Tomorrow night people will think I'm crazy but I really like Indy plus the points...I havent lost 2 in a row this season. I actually think they win straight out. The play is very obvious on the total as I haven't missed a total yet UNDER bet under this game screams it. Especially if collins is out....if painter starts and is healthy I think they win the team will rally around him for their first win. Look Tampa Bay lets look at their season so far...as I never make a play blind and is why I do so well. Besides the 4 games I lost all flukes...Jets today Minnessotta after they were up 20-0 last week, The Dolphins as a pick em against the browns....and Houston against NO. All 4 games I lost this season were flukes or crazy ass comebacks this is why I profit I take the right side and want u guys to see that. Ok back to Tampa's season.....[B]I have tampa -5 1/2 in my power rankings 10 is a gift[/B. They have played detroit..Minnesotta...and their only loss was to IMO a superbowl caliber detroit team and the final was not as close as it appeared. They had to rally from 20-0 to the VIKINGS the vikings I said yes them and puled out an absolute fluke blunder of a game 24-20 They scored 0 in the first half. Dwight freeney and Robert mathis are very much trying to make up for the inept offense and if you think they gave up this season did u see the pitt game???? They wreaked havoc on big ben a man whom is a monster in the pocket. Last week Tampa grinded out a close win over division rival Atlanta...is atlanta what we have been used to NO they have played awful this year and lone victory was against a MIAMI HEAT esque philly team who has played horrrible. Also atlanta gave up 28 to tavaris jackson and seattle today thats all that I need say. Indy hasnt played tampa in 4 years I know indy has no QB if and i mean ifff they do not go down big early which I do not see then they can run the ball behind a stout offensive line. Carter and Addai are not bad backs...on paper tampa and blount and CO are better but not 10 points better. I just locked it at 10.5.

BET 1000$ on the UNDER 41 points

Bet 250$ Parlay on INDY AND UNDER

Bet 100 on indy moneyline 100=350$ Just for kicks.... FRIENDS LIKE I SAID I NEVER LOST TWO NFL IN A ROW THIS SEASON AND BET ONLY 2 OR 3 Games a week. Let's ride I Jason Heddleson assure you of a win and a huge cash.

Ohi0

I bet 1k on every game 10 games a week I cap 3 saturday 4 sunday and 3 during the week. Thats 10k a week...I do not go up or down it defeats my system. When u bet higher or lower it ruins the system and if you lose the percentages sway too much. I bet roughly 200 Football games a year and have a steady 80% winning percentage. Thats 160k dollars a year give or take 10k for juice. But you bet however you want I just post my plays and either u tale or fade.

Ohi0

Another Winner cashed thats 28-4 on the season....thanks to alot of action on the over my local gave me41.5 at gametime whew I was sweating. I'm on fire to those who tailed niceeee to those who faded and rode the chalk bucs too bad

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Ohi0 View Post
    Tomorrow night people will think I'm crazy but I really like Indy plus the points...I havent lost 2 in a row this season. I actually think they win straight out. The play is very obvious on the total as I haven't missed a total yet UNDER bet under this game screams it. Especially if collins is out....if painter starts and is healthy I think they win the team will rally around him for their first win. Look Tampa Bay lets look at their season so far...as I never make a play blind and is why I do so well. Besides the 4 games I lost all flukes...Jets today Minnessotta after they were up 20-0 last week, The Dolphins as a pick em against the browns....and Houston against NO. All 4 games I lost this season were flukes or crazy ass comebacks this is why I profit I take the right side and want u guys to see that. Ok back to Tampa's season.....[B]I have tampa -5 1/2 in my power rankings 10 is a gift[/B. They have played detroit..Minnesotta...and their only loss was to IMO a superbowl caliber detroit team and the final was not as close as it appeared. They had to rally from 20-0 to the VIKINGS the vikings I said yes them and puled out an absolute fluke blunder of a game 24-20 They scored 0 in the first half. Dwight freeney and Robert mathis are very much trying to make up for the inept offense and if you think they gave up this season did u see the pitt game???? They wreaked havoc on big ben a man whom is a monster in the pocket. Last week Tampa grinded out a close win over division rival Atlanta...is atlanta what we have been used to NO they have played awful this year and lone victory was against a MIAMI HEAT esque philly team who has played horrrible. Also atlanta gave up 28 to tavaris jackson and seattle today thats all that I need say. Indy hasnt played tampa in 4 years I know indy has no QB if and i mean ifff they do not go down big early which I do not see then they can run the ball behind a stout offensive line. Carter and Addai are not bad backs...on paper tampa and blount and CO are better but not 10 points better. I just locked it at 10.5.

BET 1000$ on the UNDER 41 points

Bet 250$ Parlay on INDY AND UNDER

Bet 100 on indy moneyline 100=350$ Just for kicks.... FRIENDS LIKE I SAID I NEVER LOST TWO NFL IN A ROW THIS SEASON AND BET ONLY 2 OR 3 Games a week. Let's ride I Jason Heddleson assure you of a win and a huge cash.
    Another Winner cashed thats 28-4 on the season....thanks to alot of action on the over my local gave me41.5 at gametime whew I was sweating. I'm on fire to those who tailed niceeee to those who faded and rode the chalk bucs too bad

blah blah blah Inflate your stats, just take your push and don't bullshittt

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I know what you mean by getting that extra good line from a local. Saturday I was lucky enough to find a local who gave me Nebraska +31.5, so I squeezed out that victory to bring my record to 68-1. But boy was I sweating!

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

Um maybe im missing something but didnt you push on your under bet. Ur local book gave you 41.5 but anyone who tailed you with 41 pushed so dont think you should count that as a win.

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

41.5 lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: G's pks

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!

This guy got 41.5 and the line was at a solid 40, hours before and leading up to kickoff..

I put an over of 40 in 45 minutes before kickoff.. I got lucky but I doubt you did.. I never saw 41.5

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

I had 40.5.......Had the U & got buried!! I'll just count it as a win though

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

whats going on in here ?

Sports Scientist
    Sports Scientist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I see it now Lee Evans sipping a daquiri on Revis island
    Lee Evans has been out for weeks.

Jamaal charles really tore up those Vikkings

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

only way he got 41.5 is if he bought it, i did, its posted in my thread here b4 the game not after like this guy did, went under 41.5, nail bitter,

sipawitz
    sipawitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 583

lol

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Some local book I had it 41.5. Very nice play.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

It's no SSK but it's getting there... "finding" that extra half point is ripe.... You're not a solid capper until you start disqualifying your plays due to injury though...

SportsPedagogy

my local book had it at under 65 .... pounded that shit !!!

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!

This guy has been MIA where u at Ohio

Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Tomorrow night people will think I'm crazy but I really like Indy plus the points...I havent lost 2 in a row this season. I actually think they win straight out. The play is very obvious on the total as I haven't missed a total yet UNDER bet under this game screams it. Especially if collins is out....if painter starts and is healthy I think they win the team will rally around him for their first win. Look Tampa Bay lets look at their season so far...as I never make a play blind and is why I do so well. Besides the 4 games I lost all flukes...Jets today Minnessotta after they were up 20-0 last week, The Dolphins as a pick em against the browns....and Houston against NO. All 4 games I lost this season were flukes or crazy ass comebacks this is why I profit I take the right side and want u guys to see that.
    Listen, as good as you think your record is in the NFL, keep in mind there are others with better records and those that have one or two losses todate, don't make bloody excuses. You see that's your problem, you can't handle the truth! Don't make excuses for losing buddy, simply accept losing like you would winning and you'll be a better person for it in the long run.

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

3 games on sat?..well i think u lost 3 or 4 and then tried to chase wiht bama and wisconsin and over 4 team parlays?..ya thats disciplined betting right there...and i dont see anywhere where u won 20 something games b4 posting...and as u say WHEW my local gave me 41.5 lmao..theres always some excuse or some scenario that always seems to put things in your favor..wow its amazing..your a freaking joke dude..and anytime u want to go game for game for $1,000 a game like u say u bet u let me know

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Smash the Packers this week, +14.5! This is a lock!

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Smash the Packers this week, +14.5! This is a lock!
    No way, brett favre hasnt looked good in some time

12 Last