brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Anybody Here Have a Read On The Monday Night Game??

hardest game of the week to cap

tampa bay hasn't shown ability to blow anybody out and colts played a great game last sunday, I'm debating backing the colts but there's always a blowout possibility with this terrible team

I just don't understand why this is a 10 point line against a team like tampa after the colts played a 3 pt game last sunday night

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Just pass, no need to force. Real possibility of a letdown by Colts after playing so hard vs. Steelers and now Painter is starting. But cant give -10 with Bucs either. Wait until next week.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

OR just bet the total.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Just pass, no need to force. Real possibility of a letdown by Colts after playing so hard vs. Steelers and now Painter is starting. But cant give -10 with Bucs either. Wait until next week.

I'm debating a 7 point teaser here with tampa and da jets, I just wish the line was 9.5

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

No way I could take either side, but I did take the Buccaneers as one of my survival picks.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    No way I could take either side, but I did take the Buccaneers as one of my survival picks.

Is it just me or is the buccs ML play a profitable one???

I know its very high juice but I can't imagine the colts winning this game more than maybe 1 out of 10 times

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Bucs are a good team. They should handle the Colts easily. Trust me, Freeman won't pull a "Ben Rothlesburger" and give the Colts 2 TD's. I haven't seen the 1st half stats, but if they are giving Bucs -6 first half, I'll take it.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

does anyone remember the monday night game years ago when the colts were getting smacked with like a few minutes left to go, then all of the sudden--manning TD. onside kick. Manning TD. onside kick. Manning TD.

goes to OT. Colts win by a fg.

Greatest monday night game ever. TB will get revenge. I think the Bucks will win by a minimum of 3 touchdowns. It will be the biggest blowout of the week

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    does anyone remember the monday night game years ago when the colts were getting smacked with like a few minutes left to go, then all of the sudden--manning TD. onside kick. Manning TD. onside kick. Manning TD. goes to OT. Colts win by a fg. Greatest monday night game ever. TB will get revenge. I think the Bucks will win by a minimum of 3 touchdowns. It will be the biggest blowout of the week

dude wasn't that in like 2004??? the Tampa QB was probably in middle school at that point

Goat Milk

yeah it was awhile ago, but some of the players are still playing including guys like Ronde Barber, probably freeny wayne mathis and others. this game will be a blowout i think

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Agree with this. TB was impressive in their win over ATL, but Freeman still had problems with consistency. Their defense is very young and thus--prone to up and down games too. There is a school of thought that thinks IND might go in the tank after their all-out-effort to win last week, but they might try for one last push given it's another prime-time spotlight. I also think Painter might be better suited for this offense than Collins so there could be sneaky value on IND.

In the end I think it's a pass as well, but you just know people are going to bet it heavily to chase their weekend losses. Squares and action-junkies just can't help themselves.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    I also think Painter might be better suited for this offense than Collins so there could be sneaky value on IND.
    I think so too. I have been calling for Painter since they brought in Collins, just like Wayne. I hope we are both right. Oh yeah, I have Wayne on my fantasy team.

I hope they connect well, just not well enough to pull the upset. I don't want them to kill one of my survival spots.

davidx191
    davidx191's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

I can't see the Colts just laying down against a lackluster team like the Bucs. Too many talented and proud veterans to give up that many points on a primetime game not to mention the duo of Freeney and Mathis can hold down an offense on any given day if they're hot. I would personally stay away but if you are gonna play, go for Colts +11.5.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I cant' see betting on the Colts. I think you either bet on the Bucs, or don't bet at all. I just can't put my money on a team that is already 0-3, and now they are starting a guy who is 0-2 as a starting QB. I don't know much about Curtis Painter, but I think it says a lot about the coaches/organizations confidence in him when they decided to sign Kerry Collins just a month before the season started, rather than going with Painter who has been in Indi for years.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

played indy last week as that line was asinine imho. this week even tho i know tb has struggled getting a offensive flow this is a gm Blount will absolutely wear down the indy d. No offense to Painter but 1st start on Monday night against a solid d with what should be a jacked up crowd i gotta lay the points here. 27-14 Bucs.

Goat Milk

more like 38-6 bucs

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

more like 38-6 bucs
    Touchdown by Wayne, but missed extra point.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

more like 38-6 bucs

that will work also but all i can do is set it where i feel it will be and that is either 24-13 or 27-14. total sharp as hell but believe Bucs cover this. i prefer your score cause i wont have to be sweating a backdoor.

cowboyfan08
    cowboyfan08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I agree goat place is going to be rockin!!!!tb big,good luck to all!!!41-3 little off goat!