StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

Stackin' Green Week 4 NFL picks - 10/2/2011

I'm remotely located so I can't go into too much detail but will give you the plays of the week.

Here we go, in order of decreasing certainty, units, value, etc:

Green Bay -12.5

Chicago -6

Detroit +2.5

Atlanta at Seattle OVER 38.5

Play them in teasers as well for insurance and/or double dip.

Best wishes,

The Stacker

blaze4g
    blaze4g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

im getting chicago at -7.5 so im going with the panthers

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

I still wouldn't touch, blaze, although I think the only lock is Chicago winning. They traditionally are cripple killers and need this win pretty badly. I don't see that good of a day for Newton, although it seems to me that Rivera and company will be a tough opponent and cover the spread in most weeks ... just not this one. In any case, do what you feel is right, of course.

Tedd
    Tedd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the picks StackinGreen!!!!
    to bad chicago didn't cover......

cowboyfan08
    cowboyfan08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

we got ****** on that one my friend!bears game id rather get beat 51-0.then that backdoor bullshit its not first time and wont be last,but that one hurt i had a pile of dough on bears!time to get it back!stackin g wheres maxlock and riggs i know they were talkin about startin their on site at end of last year?also who do u like tonite i like bucs place should be rockin tonite, lease hope like hell!need a win either way down little bit!bol, to u thru out year!!!!!!

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Yeah boys, another good week, the Panthers are a back door machine. The Hester punt return TD and then unsportsmanlike cost them a shot at a blowout, but hey, I'll win on a backdoor or some other skank at another point, so I don't want to hear it then if I have to eat it now.

3-1 with teaser wins? Can't deny my swagger. I'm surprised I've got it this early. It turns out my feelings about the season are pretty solid, but the scheduling is rough and most teams are crappy so I have a feeling the # of plays will be less than maybe you guys would hope.

Best to all,

StackinGreen

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

As a note before my picks for next week, jump on Indianapolis -2.5 (or better). This is a line you should lock early. It's off.