bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Trust Vick Lately?

Curious to see how many people and who are trusting Vick to start Sunday against SF-and complete the game would be the larger factor I guess. I think Kafka is all right for a back-up but I'm tired of Vick going out of games when I'm with the Eagles (blame whomever you want for his injuries). SF has their own issues (Gore/Crabtree probable) and some ugly wins but the the Niners and the points were my feeling. Cheers

uup115
    uup115's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3146

The most overrated player to play in the NFL. He moves lines with the help of very ignorant public money.

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

Eagles by 24 tomorrow

Cover4
    Cover4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Two words, "why not?" Sure he was banged up, but the niners haven't proved much to me except for the fact that they are a hell of a team on paper and on madden 12 when you look at the roster. Jeez, but the Eagles come out kicking like a Kentucky bred race horse. Take the spread. There's a reason it is 10.5

bigsmitty

So are you planning on Vick going to the end GTI? My point is that he's lost a step in county and can't pull off his Houdini acts anymore. Cheers and good luck at any rate.

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmitty View Post
    So are you planning on Vick going to the end GTI? My point is that he's lost a step in county and can't pull off his Houdini acts anymore. Cheers and good luck at any rate.
    I think it has more to do with San Fran being bad. 2 nd row game in a row , east coast time shift again. Vick made a big deal about roughing the passer calls , you better believe he's gonna get those calls today. I think they roll

jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmitty View Post
    Curious to see how many people and who are trusting Vick to start Sunday against SF-and complete the game would be the larger factor I guess. I think Kafka is all right for a back-up but I'm tired of Vick going out of games when I'm with the Eagles (blame whomever you want for his injuries). SF has their own issues (Gore/Crabtree probable) and some ugly wins but the the Niners and the points were my feeling. Cheers
    DON'T TRUST HIM on the field OR off! Injury's FAKE PRO $HIT! Concussion a fvcking CUT tongue then a BROKEN WAIT it's NOT broken !!! DDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMA!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Trust and Vick can't go in the same Sentence. You couldn't even trust that guy with a dog.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

He just injured his throwing hand. I dont think he will last the whole game.

bigsmitty

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    He just injured his throwing hand. I dont think he will last the whole game.
    Did he? Missed that-watching PIT/HOU DET/DAL. I think my basic point is that I can see taking PHI but only on the presumption that Vick will be out at some point. The line at it's highest I think reached -10 or so which had to have been based on Vick playing entirely which I don't think is realistic.