JGILL50
    hates the PATS
    JGILL50's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt V Houston

This game caught my attention right away. An opening line of Hou -4.5. Man that looks like a pitt play all day. not for me. The steelers have given up 100 yds a game on the ground and what does houston do well no matter who is in the back field??? yep run the ball. The steelers have looked horrible in their two previous road games including against gulp! Indy. The one game that makes their defensive stats look decent was a home game against the lowly Seahawks. Pitt pass defense is toward the top of the league but thats against flacco, jackson, and painter/collins. No marque receivers like Dre Johnson. You see what the Ravens did when they were able to do with Rice running the ball. I expect the same with tate/foster in this one. Houston has been very bad in the red zone this year but that was with no foster (a red zone beast). Tate plays between the 20's this week and mr foster brings them home.

Hoping to get Houston -3 closer to game time if not i will buy the hook.

Texans in a

inb4 arent you from houston. Yes i am but am a documented texans hater. just not this week

smittysayz
    @smittysayz
    smittysayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Agreed...Houston turns the corner after this game. Houston and Minny my biggest plays

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Don't bet against Big Ben as an underdog. Pitt or pass.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Also, this line is skewed because Pitt looked bad on national TV Sunday night.

beantown
    beantown's Avatar Become A Pro!

^ What he said

Blind Monkey
    Blind Monkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Pit is the play.

tin8shusd
    tin8shusd's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not that they just looked bad - they played poorly because their O-Line is decimated with injuries. That doesn't change in 7 days.