zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone on the bears this week?

6.5 is a gift, coming off two tough losses but carolina is garbage. People think Newton is a superstar just because he racks up yards reminds me of orton last year. Play of the week here

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Bears ML is a better bet.

I haven't bet on Jay Cutler and the Bears since last year. Cutler is unreliable.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    6.5 is a gift, coming off two tough losses but carolina is garbage. People think Newton is a superstar just because he racks up yards reminds me of orton last year. Play of the week here
    Already down on it

Bring it home

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Liking Bears at home with Forte....Bills -3 Looks good too

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i think carolina wins this one. good luck. newton threw all over green bay, and last week it was raining, so he didn't throw it as well.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I would probably go with CAR and the points-using their GB games as one of the indicators for both teams. As always Cutler is one play away from giving up and riding his bike for a while but I have concerns about Williams and the Bears defense on the long ball. Cheers

chankng
    chankng's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14483

Bears are amazing against subpar and below avg team. Cutler chokes against good defense and good pass rushers. Carolina has none of those, esp cam newton couldnt convert on 3rd down against jacksonville. I think Bears has one of the toughest D and after 2 big losses they will mentally get reawdy and try to prove the doubters they are still superbowl caliber teams

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24762

Would have typically went with you on this one zsr, but Carolina may surprise the Bears. Cutler is still Cutler.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really like the Bears in this spot. Cam will have difficulty figuring out the Bears cover 2. Lay the chalk, the Bears win this one by 10+