MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ravens host the Jets !!!good slobberknocker Bet !!!

The Jets were gouged by Darren McFadden and the Raiders last week,but their run defense was only allowing 3.3 yards per carry in the two weeks before the aberration against the Raiders.However,The Ravens and tag-team of Ray Rice and Ricky Williams are averaging 127.7 yards per game on the ground (8th in NFL),Two similar teams knocking the snot out of each other.Mark Sanchez threw 42 passes Sunday, and Joe Flacco and Torrey Smith almost blew the roof off the dome in St. Louis,but I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that this game is about the slobberknockers[In football,a good hard hit where you can see spit fly from the helmet.Now!!!That was a good slobberknocker!....
    Raiders last week,but their run defense was only allowing 3.3 yards per carry in the two weeks before the aberration against the Raiders.However Can Jets replacement C Colin Baxter handle another brutally tough DT combo for the second week in a row in Haloti Ngata and Terrence Cody?We shall see?? ...The Jets are in a rebound spot in this game after playing a forgettable game against the Raiders last week.But I expect the Ravens to make it extremely hard for them to score,so as far as I’m concerned there’s no total low enough.Ravens win 20-10 or 17-10.I like the early line to bet-3 with the Ravens

bashtron
    bashtron's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jet's defense was embarrassed last week which Rex Ryan can't stand. Add in Namath's comments this week and there is no way the Jets (and especially the defense) aren't fired up. Love taking the under here in what could be a very ugly and should be a low scoring game.

big cheyo
    big cheyo's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think it might be more evened out and be an over, i bet everyones going to be on the under

MR.HARRYtheHAT

The Ravens defense was very disruptive,sacking Sam Bradford five times and the offense followed suit. The Ravens are coming off their best win of the season, blowing out the St. Louis Rams by a score of 37-7Quarterback Joe Flacco was phenomenal in Week 3 versus the Rams, throwing for a career-high 389 yards (27-of-48) and 3 touchdowns.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

BASHTRON I AGREE IT COULD BE VERY LOW SCORE...ING GAME!!!!