Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Eagles Not to Win East -175

5Dimes

wow

Eagles are done. 1-2, everyone else 2-1. Vick can't last a game. Eagles 1 TD in 10 Red Zone possessions last 2 games. Secondary exposed by Eli Manning..

9-7 won't win it and there are a minimum of 5 losses between

@Buff
    @Wash
    Dal
    @NYG
    NE
    NYJ
    @DAL
    Wash

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

pass

All teams in div equal

Phila could of been 3-0 sooooo easy

Too many weapons

PASS

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Now they have these again, ughh, wanted St Louis so bad, guess I'll wait after they beat the Redskins.

You should wait after the Niners game.

Sunde91

gold clueless

if all teams equal than 1-2 and a lost div game already = way behind

Eagles shot their wad last year. Hasn't been consecutive East Champs in years in 8 years and not happening now with this hole

question is if it's better to wait after they beat niners this week and see if others lose to get better value

edit: k13 just wrote that

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

yes nnamdi asomugha, asante samuel and dominick rodgers cromartie finally exposed for the frauds they are.....

wait what??

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

So if they're are going to lose then who's going to win? All 3 other teams have looked just as bad if not worse than the Eagles thus far.

Sunde91

Eli and Ryan combined for 8 TDs gainst those clowns guy. Which ones got bitched vs. first time starter #80 for 2 TDs?

play is solid, price can easily improve

sit on it

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Too much juice for a team that could still easily win the div

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

3 games into the season, gimme a fukking break. What are odds for them to win the division?

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

If vick doesn't get hurt the eagles are 3-0... Sure its a good bet if vick doesnt play... But you wanna lay all that juice right now when he is prob not even gonna miss this week?

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

From 5 Dimes? They'll say it was a bad line.

Sunde91

jajaja and if Vick didn't throw pick or Akers made FG, Eagles would have won the Bowl right dunce?

recently hit up to -185/+155 NO/Yes

The East is the best League in football, not some scrub div where there are 2 contenders and Eagles are just 1 game back of 1 team. There's 3 other teams who are contending for this each with a 1 game lead over Eagles who have a QB that can't even stay on the field.

Giants with tiebreaker and still a home game vs. Eagles probably win, unless Boys get healthy quick (Austin out for 2-3 weeks, Romo can barely throw, no receivers)

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Redskins are frauds/garbage... they will finish under .500.... giants defense is weak this yr with all the season ending injuries, and offense wont be any better then average with no steve smith or boss this yr... cowboys are the only threat when they are healthy. The division will come down to philly or dallas.... enjoy risking -175 against the most talented team in the division that is just one game out of first after three weeks... if you watched any football, you would noticed that they outplayed the giants and falcons for 80% of each game.. sure, if they were 1-4, then go ahead and make the bet.. but they are only 1 game out of first and you wanna make a bet at -175 relying on a guy like rex grossman? good luck pal

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

pretty sure people said the same types of things about the miami heat when they started 9-8.

Then said the same thing before the playoffs started. 1-10 against top teams or whatever it was.

Then what do you know. They get to the NBA finals.

pass. The Giants Cowboys and Redskins are all average teams. Philly is a superstar-filled team that needs time to figure out how to play together.

They will make the playoffs guaranteed as long as Vick plays 13+ games.

k13

probably the better play would be to take the +155, wait a few games and bang the other side at + money.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

why would anyone tie up their money for the whole season to get -175...i can get that anytime on a freakin tennis matchup even..and if you think they wont win the division then cant you find a even money bet against them at some point during the season??..they are gonna be losing games, halves, quarters for you to win that right??...making a bet like that makes no sense to me.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    why would anyone tie up their money for the whole season to get -175...i can get that anytime on a freakin tennis matchup even..and if you think they wont win the division then cant you find a even money bet against them at some point during the season??..they are gonna be losing games, halves, quarters for you to win that right??...making a bet like that makes no sense to me.
    Exactly, Only way I would make this bet is with a local on credit.......So you don't have to transfer any money until the season is over

Unless you have a big account online and want to make a small play on it?

Either way, I still think they win the division.....I don't think they're all that great, but I'm not impressed with any of the other teams at all in the NFC East.......overrated division for sure

Giants won a flukey-type game and will not last all season with all of their injuries, and the Boys and Skins are not good teams

mh217

if you have to wait a full season to cash -175 in todays world of gambling with hundreds of games, props, moneylines available to you ..i mean so many options are available ...you are a fuckin dinosaur that should be put out to pasture.

Sunde91

Only a simpleton idiot will look at a future wager and not play it because he has to wait a few months

Was Indy not to win South -130 a stupid play in mid August? That's now -8500. "buh buh buh you haz to wait so long"

Vick hasn't finished 2 out of 3 games and has 13 more to go in an ultra competitive division down a game to 3 teams
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Sunde91 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mh217

ok im not saying i like the eagles to win this divison..what i am suggesting to you is that you should sharpen up your gambling skills..if you feel the eagles wont win this division then they will definitely lose more games along the way as prohibitive favorites..furthermore they will lose countless money line wagers on quarters, halves, full games etc....heck you can even bet against them when they are laying big points straight up getting a huge ml plus or take the points against them..even tease against them and you will make more than the measely -175 you will win...yes it prob will win but why would you want to wait 14 more weeks to pick up a -175....this kind of bet will never make sense to me..but hey its your money do what you gotta do!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Eagles are the most overrated team in the nfl

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Vick stays healthy, Eagles go to Superbowl. Eagles would be 3-0 had he been healthy all 3 games. Honestly, both injuries were freak injuries. They didn't occur because he was running around outside the pocket. The concussion was just plain ol' bad luck. Falcons were done had vick stayed in the game. He also had them up 16-14 against Giants. I will be surprised if the Eagles don't win the division. They will roll the Cowboys and Redskins twice a piece and then end up splitting the Giants. *if Vick gets and stays healthy

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL at Eagles being most over rated team in the NFL. That easily goes to the Bills. They're fickin to fall the fukk apart.

Sunde91

You don't have a crystal ball that tells you when a team will lose. You could end up losing more fading them in key games and they end up winning those, or they could lose some easy ones.

I have KC Under 7.5 wins -105. If I took the fade individual games approach, I would have thought they won week 1 against Buff, so I wouldnt have bet Buff - KC got blown out. I wouldn't have laid -500 or w/e ML with DET week 2. I wouldn't have laid -700 ML SD this past week where they only lost by 3. I don't want to touch this week's coin flip vs. Minn.

I knew they were a shit overrated team, but instead of guessing where they would win and lose, took the full season wager to give it time to pan out. Now it sits very comfortably.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    If Vick stays healthy, Eagles go to Superbowl. Eagles would be 3-0 had he been healthy all 3 games. Honestly, both injuries were freak injuries. They didn't occur because he was running around outside the pocket. The concussion was just plain ol' bad luck. Falcons were done had vick stayed in the game. He also had them up 16-14 against Giants. I will be surprised if the Eagles don't win the division. They will roll the Cowboys and Redskins twice a piece and then end up splitting the Giants. *if Vick gets and stays healthy
    thats the gamble u take by having vick as ur QB, u cant have it both ways
    he may win u a game u shudnt have won but he will most likely be injured at some point

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The Eagles are always a much better mid-to-late season team. Sometimes it works and sometimes it's too little too late. The fact is that they have a lot of young players mixed in with the so-called stars and it's going to take time for that to work. Anybody who is surprised about the Eagles slow start simply wasn't being objective about this team.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    LOL at Eagles being most over rated team in the NFL. That easily goes to the Bills. They're fickin to fall the fukk apart.
    Maybe the texans win the nfc.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    wow Eagles are done
    Love the haters on PHI. If Vick can stay healthy they win the East with ease.

Last time I checked they down crown division winners in September

k13

Eagles are -9 again this week.

Books giving them a lot of respect.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    probably the better play would be to take the +155, wait a few games and bang the other side at + money.

Sunde91

so much for sitting on it for better value

Eagles are the biggest joke in the NFL and this will be -500 when it comes up again if Giants win today

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

relax you dumbfuks that know nothing about nfl

a good team being 1-3 is better than a bad team being 6-0. (please refer to denver broncos 6-0 start a few years ago)

this is the NFL (Not For Long) .. but you stupid clowns who know nothing about football will jump for joy and throw around your money before you get fuked in the ass later.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I'd bet the max, Eagles are a joke.

I watched that entire painful game, 49ers suck balls. They missed, well got blocked two field goals. Alex smith just dropped the ball getting scared of the D coming his way this was already in field goal range for the eagles vick got the TD, he holds onto the ball and takes the sack like a man and you can take 7 points off the board for the eagles. 49ers have talent, play good D but they suck on special teams, QB SUCKS, and overall badly coached team and they still pulled out a win.

Seriously 49ers are one of if not the worst offensive team in the league and they just went into philly and put up 24 points. Over rated is an understatement for the "dream team"

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    relax you dumbfuks that know nothing about nfl

a good team being 1-3 is better than a bad team being 6-0. (please refer to denver broncos 6-0 start a few years ago)

this is the NFL (Not For Long) .. but you stupid clowns who know nothing about football will jump for joy and throw around your money before you get fuked in the ass later.

You and vince young are the only ones claming this 1-3 team is good

Sunde91

ok 4th so go ahead and take the Eagles to win division then

what a clown brining up a team that went 6-0 2 years ago, zero relevance. Tell me the number of teams that went 1-3 and came back to win division, let alone 2 games behind. Packers 2004 is about the only one that comes to mind and they played in a terrible division, Eagles don't.

12 Last