brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Teaser Choices For Week 4

these are damn near automatic

Titans Teased from 1 - 7.5
    Lions teased from 2 - 8.5
    Jets Teased from 4 to 10.5
    Saints Teased from 8 to 1.5

3 close games and I think the saints will definately win with a good chance of a blowout

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I think Sunday proved nothing is automatic but I do think you're off to a good start with those but I haven't looked into anything too much.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    I think Sunday proved nothing is automatic but I do think you're off to a good start with those but I haven't looked into anything too much.

in terms of teasers, sunday was an awesome day. Every game with a small dog finished with the dog winning outright or a close loss

Oakland A's Hat
    Oakland A's Hat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steelers ****** up my teaser at the end of the day last week. Otherwise woulda been great.

nyymvp
    nyymvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

I like the Bears a lot. Panthers O struggled to score against the Jags at home. Newton should have a hard time against them. Hopefully, Cutler and Forte can muster up them some points

Thirsty P
    Who Dat
    Thirsty P's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hit a nice 5 game teaser this weekend. My book offers a 4 game teaser (sides only) that provides 14 points per game at -110 odds. That is looking very tasty to me with the following:

Saints +7
    Bills +11
    Falcons +9.5
    Texans +10.5

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

I am on the Jags +7 and will be waiting for my hook like a fish come game day. Good luck!

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

I don't like the Titans and Jets bet.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

How are the Jets automatic at 10.5? They just lost by 10 to the raiders. The Ravens are much better than the Raiders.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I don't like the Titans and Jets bet.

how come???

cleveland has 3 wins heading back to last season by more than 7 points. That's 3 games out of 19, how can you not love those odds???

the browns are just not talented enough to blow anybody out and I think they'll be lucky to come out with any victory on sunday

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

tease the panthers, bears really aren't very good and vegas has them all wrong imo.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    How are the Jets automatic at 10.5? They just lost by 10 to the raiders. The Ravens are much better than the Raiders.

that was only the second loss in the last 19 games for the jets by 10 or more points brah (it was an anamoly really)

the ravens and jets played a game last season that was decided by 1 point. I think these sorta teasers are great anytime you have 2 good defenses playing because you're likely to see a low scoring game and it's hard to win by 10 + points when the score in the game is something like 17-14

Look at the jets results last year against good defensive teams

Ravens - 1 pt loss
    packers - 9 point loss
    bears - 4 point loss
    steelers - 5 point win
    miami - 4 point loss

the big thing here though is the jets are a fantastic teaser team because they very rarely get blown out. Go all the way back to 2009 (mark sanchez rookie year) and they have only lost 4 games out of the last 35 by 10+ points. This should be a hard hitting close game

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    tease the panthers, bears really aren't very good and vegas has them all wrong imo.

you never tease that big of an underdog even bigger

you would be better off just playing it straight up

any dog bigger than 4, you should never tease

rwd201
    rwd201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

brahmabull117 works under the bookies desk
    hes only here to make them money

GunShard

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    how come???

cleveland has 3 wins heading back to last season by more than 7 points. That's 3 games out of 19, how can you not love those odds???

the browns are just not talented enough to blow anybody out and I think they'll be lucky to come out with any victory on sunday
    Injury factor:
    Titan's #1 receiver Kenny Britt is injured and on IR. While Peyton Hillis was not playing last week due to an illness. With Peyton Hillis fresh playing on home field and with the Titan's without their main receiver the Browns could win it.

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope no one fades these

Noles19
    Noles19's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like all of these plus the steelers from +4 to +10 despite what happened last week.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

When it comes to teasers, I like taking the big favorites, and teasing them down. So this week I'm going to be making a few teasers between these teams: Saints, Packers, Bucs, Saints, and Chargers.

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

teasing jets seems good but you will still fail in life brahma

horribly

brahmabull117

Injury factor: Titan's #1 receiver Kenny Britt is injured and on IR. While Peyton Hillis was not playing last week due to an illness. With Peyton Hillis fresh playing on home field and with the Titan's without their main receiver the Browns could win it.

I agree but we're talking about winning by 7+ points

the browns last year played a close game at home with carolina panthers for god's sake, this is not a team that has the capacity to win big

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

you never tease that big of an underdog even bigger

you would be better off just playing it straight up

any dog bigger than 4, you should never tease

the guy has a point.

GunShard

I just watched the Playbook AFC on the NFL Network.

They made a convincing argument that the Titans will defeat the Browns. I retract my Browns pick.

I say tease the Titans or no play.

brahmabull117

I just watched the Playbook AFC on the NFL Network. They made a convincing argument that the Titans will defeat the Browns. I retract my Browns pick. I say tease the Titans or no play.

either play is good really, titans don't have the capacity to blow anybody out without britt on the road and the browns almost never have the capacity to blow teams out regardless

KapKing
    Panthers+4, Saints -5.5
    KapKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like colts +25.5

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    This kind of thinking will send you straight to the poor house. Lesson #1. Forget what the fukk happened last week.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    This kind of thinking will send you straight to the poor house. Lesson #1. Forget what the fukk happened last week.
    I wouldn't say forget, more just take it with a grain of salt

the jets/raiders game just showed me the raiders have a good offense, nothing else really

the jets will play much better than that 8 of 10 times

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

I wouldn't say forget, more just take it with a grain of salt

the jets/raiders game just showed me the raiders have a good offense, nothing else really

the jets will play much better than that 8 of 10 times
    Of course this is what I mean. I love to pound good teams coming off a bad performance. This is why a strong jets play makes sense.

KapKing
    Panthers+4, Saints -5.5
    KapKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

what about broncos ML ???

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by KapKing View Post
    what about broncos ML ???

there's a reason its a + 900 line

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

these are damn near automatic
    Titans Teased from 1 - 7.5
    Lions teased from 2 - 8.5
    Jets Teased from 4 to 10.5
    Saints Teased from 8 to 1.5
    3 close games and I think the saints will definately win with a good chance of a blowout
    NO -1 with PHI -2.5 is about as good as it gets for a teaser this week. I'd rather play DET straight up than in a teaser. I'm not buying into Sanchez in prime-time on the road either..even with 10+ points. CLE suck, but how good is TEN without Britt? I'm not putting my $$ on Hasselbeck on the road in that spot.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    NO -1 with PHI -2.5 is about as good as it gets for a teaser this week. I'd rather play DET straight up than in a teaser. I'm not buying into Sanchez in prime-time on the road either..even with 10+ points. CLE suck, but how good is TEN without Britt? I'm not putting my $$ on Hasselbeck on the road in that spot.

the browns don't win games by more than 7 points, when are you guys gonna understand that?

they had one (flukey) win last year by more than 7 pts against the pats, anytime they're a favorite in a game, you can tease the underdog and collect free $$$

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Like the Saints and Iggles.

Was also eyeballing Chargers, but their injury report (Gates, VJax, Mathews) has me a bit concerned -- still like 'em though, as Thomas is out for the fins now...

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

the browns don't win games by more than 7 points, when are you guys gonna understand that? they had one (flukey) win last year by more than 7 pts against the pats, anytime they're a favorite in a game, you can tease the underdog and collect free $$$
    Yes but the best time to use a teaser is when the line is sharp. I don't think people have any clue what the right line should be for the TEN/CLE game. Both are too inconsistent and it's too early in the season. Therefore I think a tease would be useless. If you like TEN just take them straight and call it a day.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    Yes but the best time to use a teaser is when the line is sharp. I don't think people have any clue what the right line should be for the TEN/CLE game. Both are too inconsistent and it's too early in the season. Therefore I think a tease would be useless. If you like TEN just take them straight and call it a day.

this is a very sharp line though, both these teams are very evenly matched up

you can have them play a 100 games and they'll split the matchups (or get very close to 50-50) with 90% of games being within 7 points

in terms of teasing the titans, it's more about the browns style of play - they play for a single possession win, they don't have the capacity nor the coaching style required to win games by 10 or 14 points