Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Week 4 Has Some Sexy Lines

So far, it seems like every other week it goes from easy lines to sharp lines. I thought week 1 and 3 the lines were pretty sharp. I didn't lose a bet in week 2, and looking ahead to week 4, there are some juicy looking lines.

ATL -4.5 @ SEA (I think they won in Seattle last year by 16, and that was when Hasselback was with SEA)
    Bills -3 @ CIN (possibly w/o Ceddy Benson, not that he is that much of a difference maker)
    Ravens -3.5 vs Jets (I'm not sold on the Jets, and Baltimore has been impressive)
    Tampa Bay Bucs -10 vs Indi (TB has not had a big game offensively, I think this is the week they explode, and dare I say Curtis Painters name?)
    Bears -6.5 vs Carolina (wow that is showing the Bears no respect, I think this line should be closer to 9 or 10)

I think New Orleans -7 looks pretty good as well, but Jags play well at home. Giants look tempting at -2, but that could be a trap game. Giants could come out flat in Arizona. If there is one big trap game of the next week, I think it is GMen -2.

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

I like the way you think.
    atl is my top play
    NO -7 ( i know jax plays tough at home but after what NO did (bad 1h) to texasn, i like this spot, hopefully not a let down.
    tenn pick i like too

totally agree with you on nyg. have this week, could see a let down and injuries will catch up...plus ari just not clicking w chem yet, i think matter of time, and injuries in running game too.

with all the threads, send me an PM...i got some nice looks at college too
    bol

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

ask brahmabull