treytb8
    treytb8's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL Sharp Money Picks

Sunday Sharps had Bills +8.5, Seahawks +3, Raiders +3, Colts +11, Redskins +4 and under 45.5. That's a 6 and 0 mark follwed up by a 6 and 0 day in college football saturday, (Nevada +15, Tulsa +32.5, Missouri +22, Florida -17.5, Ohio State -15 & Bowling Green +6)

Anyone wondering how these guys predict these games with such precise accuracy? Is the NFL fixed it is crazy to go 12-0 in a weekend.

I've read some books on how to become a sharp and the most important stat is rushing yards per attempt. An example was last night the Colts were 3 yards better per rush attempt over Pittsburgh, which gives Indy a huge advantage.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

you didnt post any of those

but if it's true than nicely done and post some this week!

treytb8

I will bud, This week so far Sharp money on Wake Forest pick against Boston College, and Iowa State +10.5. Will post more

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

so post this week plays

treytb8

I won't know all plays til day of games as the picks come daily I will keep you guys posted no doubt

treytb8

Had a huge play on Atlanta Dream(won) tonight sorry I couldn't post just recently got home I will keep you guys updated on picks whenever I get them

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

treytb8

Tennessee/Cleveland o 38

treytb8

New Mexico State +3, if your book has 2.5 buy the .5 and take it at 3.

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Thank you for your help! If you can feed the sharp play, then we will learn and see and try to make $.

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

what is constituting a sharp play... ans y wasnt idaho one last week?

treytb8

Idaho was considered a sharp play from what I read but wasn't one of the larger sharp plays. I will list the big sharps play with stars (*) and others without.

punkbhstl
    punkbhstl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Thanks trey. Will be following this thread.

treytb8

I will post all of tommorrows plays for you guys as soon as I get a chance.

treytb8

The 2 largest sharp plays last week were Nevada(millions wagered on this game line moved from -21 to -15 in one hour) and the Raiders.

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by treytb8 View Post
    Sunday Sharps had Bills +8.5, Seahawks +3, Raiders +3, Colts +11, Redskins +4 and under 45.5. That's a 6 and 0 mark follwed up by a 6 and 0 day in college football saturday, (Nevada +15, Tulsa +32.5, Missouri +22, Florida -17.5, Ohio State -15 & Bowling Green +6)

Anyone wondering how these guys predict these games with such precise accuracy? Is the NFL fixed it is crazy to go 12-0 in a weekend.

I've read some books on how to become a sharp and the most important stat is rushing yards per attempt. An example was last night the Colts were 3 yards better per rush attempt over Pittsburgh, which gives Indy a huge advantage.
    If it were only that simple! Those guys (sharps) sometimes bet early in the week only to drive up a line and buy it back later in the week or only 15 minutes before the kickoff, putting you and all of us on "queer" street. That happened with Seattle over 41 last week. The game was bet up to 43, only to have it bought back under 43 right before game time. You're correct with your selections above, but I'll bet you that you got the games after they had started. I'm not criticizing you or being a know-it-all; I am just saying to track on a daily basis your wiseguy plays and see how they turn out. Then wait for some of the reports from the websights or some other place that lets the public know (in hindsight) what the "sharps" played for the week that come out Saturday night or Sunday (for college), and Sunday night or Monday morning (for NFL). All of them, of course, after the fact. Simple logic dictates that if you were moving millions, the more people knew, the worse of a price you would get. Therefore, these selections are either manipulated or held close to the vest and not something that Joe Public is going to uncover. Try what I suggested. I hope I'm wrong, and I hope you pick nothing but winners, but proceed with caution.

treytb8

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Bello View Post
    If it were only that simple! Those guys (sharps) sometimes bet early in the week only to drive up a line and buy it back later in the week or only 15 minutes before the kickoff, putting you and all of us on "queer" street. That happened with Seattle over 41 last week. The game was bet up to 43, only to have it bought back under 43 right before game time. You're correct with your selections above, but I'll bet you that you got the games after they had started. I'm not criticizing you or being a know-it-all; I am just saying to track on a daily basis your wiseguy plays and see how they turn out. Then wait for some of the reports from the websights or some other place that lets the public know (in hindsight) what the "sharps" played for the week that come out Saturday night or Sunday (for college), and Sunday night or Monday morning (for NFL). All of them, of course, after the fact. Simple logic dictates that if you were moving millions, the more people knew, the worse of a price you would get. Therefore, these selections are either manipulated or held close to the vest and not something that Joe Public is going to uncover. Try what I suggested. I hope I'm wrong, and I hope you pick nothing but winners, but proceed with caution.

I will have all plays posted before gametime, so check my picks saturday night and sunday night. You are however right on that some are betted up and right before game time brought back down. I try to avoid these games in these instances most of my plays are games that are betted 2.5 to 3 points or more. Check my plays this weekend.

treytb8

I will have all plays posted within gametime for followers, follow me this weekend and we'll win 70% or better.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

BOL to you. Will peek in and see how this plays out!

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

treytb8

Houston +1.5

thelegend67
    thelegend67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2528

New Mexico State +3, if your book has 2.5 buy the .5 and take it at 3. i cannot find this line anywhere. they are, and opened up as favorite.

rochestertitans

houston +1.5?? so u think wake wins?

thelegend67
    thelegend67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2528

Houston +1.5
    baseball i presume?

treytb8

Yes astros also I meant new Mexico +3. Get on rutgers +2.5 I would play @ 3 just to be safe. Ny giants/Arizona o 43.5. Early baseball mets/reds u 8.5

rochestertitans

whats the strongest... I need 4 strong plays by friday for a work ATS parley

treytb8

I'll let you know when I find out bud

treytb8

Saturday 2 team teaser. *** Georgia -1 & Rutgers +8.5.

rochestertitans

what are the best one out of the ones you listed.. i got to get a 4 teamer... so far i got New mex +2, and san jose st +3
    Last edited by rochestertitans; 09-28-11 at 04:19 PM.

rochestertitans

how are you determing "sharp money" on wake and new mex
    Last edited by rochestertitans; 09-28-11 at 04:19 PM.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Sunday Sharps had Bills +8.5, Seahawks +3, Raiders +3, Colts +11, Redskins +4 and under 45.5. That's a 6 and 0 mark follwed up by a 6 and 0 day in college football saturday, (Nevada +15, Tulsa +32.5, Missouri +22, Florida -17.5, Ohio State -15 & Bowling Green +6) Anyone wondering how these guys predict these games with such precise accuracy? Is the NFL fixed it is crazy to go 12-0 in a weekend. I've read some books on how to become a sharp and the most important stat is rushing yards per attempt. An example was last night the Colts were 3 yards better per rush attempt over Pittsburgh, which gives Indy a huge advantage.
    WRONG. To correct yourself start here:

http://www.advancednflstats.com/2007...in-part-1.html

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    WRONG. To correct yourself start here: http://www.advancednflstats.com/2007...in-part-1.html
    I tend to agree with Romanov. When were these "books" published? The NFL has changed a lot even over the last couple of years. The new rules combined with the copycat style of the league has made it a predominantly passing league. We've seen some of the worst rushing teams go deep in the playoffs and even win the whole thing recently. Teams have also gone away from the "feature back" and adopt a RBBC style, too.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Yes astros also I meant new Mexico +3. Get on rutgers +2.5 I would play @ 3 just to be safe. Ny giants/Arizona o 43.5. Early baseball mets/reds u 8.5
    the under hit no prob, nice

treytb8

You guys are right the books I read are from the 80s but if you guys wanna follow then follow. Bol

treytb8

Sorry haven't been one there were plays today on Colorado and the Over, Minnesota, and San Diego sorry I couldn't post all plays earlier. I will tommorrow as I am free all day.

1234 Last