Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOSTON FANS who are you more upset with Tom Brady and John Lackey????

Man both of these fukkers are on my shit list.

Lackey is just a scumbag and Tom Brady owes me money for that bullshit 4 INT performance yesterday.

Tom Brady is a great guy and my favorite player but damn't he picked a bad day to fukk up.

bucsfan
    bucsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

I am not a Boston fan but a New Yorker and I must say that if Tom Brady never played another down the rest of his life he doesnt owe Boston fans nothing. Guy has money and conducts himself with class at all times. Lackey is a obnoxious scumbag.

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with both of you. Brady really killed alot of ppl yesterday with those redzone ints but we all know thats never gonna happen again *knocks on wood* but brady can be forgiven cause hes brady. Lacley is exactly what his name is.

Ice House

Brady totally fukked me yesterday. 4 INT's are you kidding me? What happened to playing it safe and running the football. I still can't believe the Patriots blew a 21-0 1st quarter lead.

I had soooo much money riding on Patriots ML yesterday, it was a part of 2 parlays that everything else won except for this game. Just devastating. I expect Brady to come back with a great performance in Oakland this coming week.

Ice House

but I guess worse than Bradys 4 INT's is the Patriots defense. I thought they improved in the off-season but I guess not.

Can't believe Belichick released Merriweather. And why released gradkowski that was probably bad for team chemistry.

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

T
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Brady totally fukked me yesterday. 4 INT's are you kidding me? What happened to playing it safe and running the football. I still can't believe the Patriots blew a 21-0 1st quarter lead.

I had soooo much money riding on Patriots ML yesterday, it was a part of 2 parlays that everything else won except for this game. Just devastating. I expect Brady to come back with a great performance in Oakland this coming week.
    Welcome to the club bro. I lost a teaser thnks to the pats. Best I can tell you is double down cause oakland is finna get got.

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

the title makes no sense...
    Points Awarded:

Mikeyanks23 gave dmiles1021 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.