vle909
    vle909's Avatar Become A Pro!

nfl pick'em, need some advice

hello everyone, I'm competing against a couple friends for this week pickem. We have to pick all the nfl games on sunday with no spreads, and the person with the most right wins 1000 dollars. the teams that are in bold and underlined are the ones that i picked. I'm looking for some feedbacks and if theres anything i should change. thank you in advance

kansas city @ detroit
    seattle @ pittsburg
    chicago @ new orleans
    jacksonville @ ny jets
    cleveland @ indianapolis
    arizona @ washington
    green bay @ carolina
    tampa bay @ minnesota
    baltimore @ tennesse
    oakland @ buffalo
    dallas @ san francisco
    san diego @ new england
    cincinnati @ denver
    houston @ miami
    philadelphia @ atlanta

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Quote Originally Posted by vle909 View Post

tampa bay @ minnesota

oakland @ buffalo

dallas @ san francisco

houston @ miami

philadelphia @ atlanta
    First of all, I'm not going to try to make you change your mind on any thing.. but here are some plays that I'm not too certain of, and would like to give me feedback.

Tampa @ Minnesota

Don't discount Minnesota's defense at all. They still have one of the better defensive lines in the league. Allow me to remind you that they held the Chargers to 24 points against their 17. The passing game was nothing to speak of in week one. Mcnabb was obviously not comfortable. That gave them something to work on in the off time. I think that Minnesota might win this game if Mcnabb can regain his composure.

Oakland @ Buffalo

Despite home field advantage, the Bills could find themselves in trouble if the Raiders continue to pound the line with their pass rush.

Dallas @ San Fransisco

Keep in mind that it was pretty much a fluke that New York pulled this one off. Romo was very sloppy, and that's what won the game for the Jets. Personally, I don't think the 49ers are going to outplay the Cowboys here. Keep in mind that Dez Bryant is 100%

Houston @ Miami

Foster is still questionable, but they have Ben Tate in line. However, Miami is pretty effective against the run. Henne can also pose a threat here.

Philly @ Atlanta

Vick might feel more at home than Matt Ryan. Philly's offense looks crazy this year too. Atlanta didn't like Jay Cutler's hurry up offense last week, and I doubt they'll like Vick, McCoy, or Jackson much this week either.

-------------------------

Once again, these are just some thoughts. Take them as you will, but don't jump to conclusions.

-gimpy