milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

letting it all ride on AZ CARDS ML

ipad2 on the line here

kolb > grossman
    beanie wells > hightower

hightower is wrong with this quote after being traded from arizona to washington
    "We're going to win this game," Hightower said. "I want to win this game. This one means a lot to me."

sorry dude but arizona gets the win

Your Open Bets

GameDateUser/PhoneDate PlacedSportDescriptionRisk/Win
    Ticket#:962074
    Sep 18 01:00 PM

Internet / -1Sep 15 11:34 PM
    NFL

STRAIGHT BET
    [205] ARIZONA +3½-110

1500.00 / 1363.64

Ticket#:962084
    Sep 18 01:00 PM

Internet / -1Sep 15 11:40 PM
    NFL

STRAIGHT BET
    [205] ARIZONA +170

1500.00 / 2550.00

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Glitch

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

west coast team flying cross the country
    arizonas secondary just gave up 422 yards to cam newton

BOL, I think youre gonna need it

Cabo
    Cabo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22699

Good Luck Mike!!

milwaukee mike

thanks cabo

you are a class act in a sea of naysayers

dr stale don't doubt my pick jump on the bandwagon, i'm rolling - who else here turned their btp free play into 3000 already?

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Good luck, pal.
    I know in the past you have had luck shaking the SBR books.

letitride87
    letitride87's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are much better plays out there. You're comparing the qb/rb's as the reason why you're betting. You should compare the defenses. Skins aren't great but the cardinals have one of the weakest D's in the league. Also that offensive line will get kolb harassed all afternoon. The skins are a tough team this year with everyone conforming to shanahan. I see skins winning by 7. The 1pm start on the east coast is a bad omen for zona too.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Gosh I was going to lean on the redskins. GL

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just check the stats on the West Coast going East Coast early games. This is an uphill battle to climb. GL.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got Arizona in teasers as I think it'll be close.

But like someone else mentioned, Arizona did allow a bunch of yards passing to Cam Newton and that was with Arizona not having to worry about a running game, they were only getting yards passing.

Redskins have a GOOD running back, Beanie Wells and Hightower are very similar. Hightower had a heckuva game vs a good Giants defense. Beanie Wells had a good game as well.

But Kolb is definitely better than Grossman, and have more options in the passing game.

Gonna be a good game.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by letitride87 View Post
    There are much better plays out there. You're comparing the qb/rb's as the reason why you're betting. You should compare the defenses. Skins aren't great but the cardinals have one of the weakest D's in the league. Also that offensive line will get kolb harassed all afternoon. The skins are a tough team this year with everyone conforming to shanahan. I see skins winning by 7. The 1pm start on the east coast is a bad omen for zona too.
    i don't think there are much better plays out there but i respect your opinion.

you would think someone with the handle "letitride" would like my move of letting a 180 point free play ride into about 7000 if arizona wins. i'm not overly concerned if i lose the 3000 points, but it would be fun to win an ipad since i'm too cheap to buy one...

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

skins made eli look pathetic and you honestly think kolb is going to outclass the skin's defense?

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Just check the stats on the West Coast going East Coast early games. This is an uphill battle to climb. GL.
    it's 17-24 ats the last 3 years i'm aware of that.
    arizona is only 2 time zones away but it's more like 3 right now with daylight savings time (practiced in washington but not phoenix).

i don't mind working up hill when i have the better team against a team like the redskins who are terrible at home.

the redskins have won exactly ONE home game by more than a field goal each of the last 2 years. yes that's 1 out of 8 each year. and they only won 2 home games outright last year, 3 in 2009.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

terrible bet. but at least its only points.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    west coast team flying cross the country
    arizonas secondary just gave up 422 yards to cam newton

BOL, I think youre gonna need it
    Phoenix to Chicago is across the country? It's a 3.5 hour flight, man. It takes longer to fly from Boston to Miami...

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Phoenix to Chicago is across the country? It's a 3.5 hour flight, man. It takes longer to fly from Boston to Miami...

Why are they flying to Chicago?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ahh...Didn't know the Cards and Redskins were playing at Soldier Field this weekend....

Thanks VegasINSIDER, I don't know how you have all this inside info.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

Why are they flying to Chicago?
    Oops. They're not playing Chicago

I guess everyone should just disregard that post

Glitch

chicago is slang for DC. they call it little chicago in some circles. because sometimes theres wind and pizza.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    chicago is slang for DC. they call it little chicago in some circles. because sometimes theres wind and pizza.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Then they will he more tired with the stopover in Chicago on the way to DC.

Glitch

thats why michael jordan went to the wizards

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    thanks cabo

you are a class act in a sea of naysayers

dr stale don't doubt my pick jump on the bandwagon, i'm rolling - who else here turned their btp free play into 3000 already?
    So the definition of "class act" is "agrees with Milwaukee Mike"?

I've been saying for 2 months now that the Redskins are at least an 8 win team. One day soon the rest of you will come to see the light. Arizona has a big opportunity with Fitz as the Redskins are small in the secondary and probably without Landry again this week, and the Redskins OL was barely serviceable last week so the Cards should be able to get some pressure. Every other matchup the Redskins are better, whether you people see it yet or not. Given the early east coast start time, I have to say Washington wins this game. You better hope you get the Mr. Hyde version of Grossman who doesn't protect the ball. That's your best chance.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I like the Under in that game. GL Mike

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

i don't mind working up hill when i have the better team against a team like the redskins who are terrible at home.

the redskins have won exactly ONE home game by more than a field goal each of the last 2 years. yes that's 1 out of 8 each year. and they only won 2 home games outright last year, 3 in 2009.
    Just feel the need to point out that the Redskins have about 6 players on the team who were there 2 years ago, and half the starters are new over last year. You are making a mistake by looking at past years to make a prediction on this game, I'm afraid. Washington is almost an entirely different team of entirely different players.

Glitch

jive is correct. your information is outdated.

well and hightower are different. same position but still apples to oranges. hightower kills you with receptions out of the backfield and beanie is more hardnose.

can you name 2 cardinal receivers. panthers shut down fitz last week and their offense stalled bigtime.

schism79
    schism79's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL! Arizona's secondary is terrible, so I'm not so sure that Rex won't be able to lead Washington to a Win...but I know what you mean about the Skins never covering any spreads at home. I think it will be close and decided in the 4th.

letitride87
    letitride87's Avatar Become A Pro!

i don't think there are much better plays out there but i respect your opinion.

you would think someone with the handle "letitride" would like my move of letting a 180 point free play ride into about 7000 if arizona wins. i'm not overly concerned if i lose the 3000 points, but it would be fun to win an ipad since i'm too cheap to buy one...

Hey I respect a ballsy wager but you could've picked a team with better prospects of pulling of the road dog upset like say..tampa. Mainly because no matter what year it is the buc's tampa 2 D always makes mcnabb look like jamarcus russell. Bucs are also the more well-rounded, talented squad but you cannot say that about zona because the skins defense is actually sound unlike the cardinals' JV secondary/weak pass rush

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Books still underrating the Skins.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I don't know, dude. Grossman is a good qb, he can have great games. And he is facing a TERRIBLE defense. Arizona allowed 400 yards to Newton! So, to go all in on this game, when there are much much better lines to hit, I just don't understand it. I think you have some sort of bias here. GL though.

Ingram$
    Ingram$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Books still underrating the Skins.
    underrated or incapable?

hockeyhy
    [color=rgb(0, 255, 255)][Too Long][/color]
    hockeyhy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grossman is a good qb? Tell that to chicago fans everywhere looooooooooooooooooooooool

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Grossman is a 50/50 QB, 50% of the time he's fine and the other 50% he sucks. He should be able to throw on Arizona though, and I'm taking Washington minus the points in this one.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wash looked pretty good last week
    Defense also was not that bad
    Kolb is good though

Pick EM

Best of luck Mike

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyhy View Post
    Grossman is a good qb? Tell that to chicago fans everywhere looooooooooooooooooooooool
    He has had great games as QB. He is facing a terrible defense, I wouldn't be surprised he had one of his better games of his career. If Newton can put up 400 yards on them, after looking terrible in the preseason, how bad is the Arizona defense? I just don't get why you would want to put so much on Arizona, when there is so many unanswered questions like that.

12 Last