MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

7 point teaser a must for green bay& pittsburgh steelers

I don't think Seattle is going to win this week. Road game on the east coast? Lets just say Seattle’s poor track record in the eastern time zone speaks for itself. Vegas Bookmakers actually watched last week’s games,Did they not see Pittsburgh get killed by the Ravens?Did they not see Seattle’s incredibly stout defense?Was it not apparent that the outcome of the Seahawk-49er game was almost entirely because of very fixable special teams mistakes?you may differ with me on that!!!!!!!10 point spreads in the NFL are rare,and 14 point spreads are almost unheard of.Just looked up the betting line for Sunday’s game, and found out that the Seahawks are 14 point underdogs to the Steelers.I have to say that I'm surprised that the spread is that large.The Steelers are the week’s biggest favorite,really who did not know that??//lol/lol....and there’s only one other game that (Green Bay vs Carolina)that even at double-digits.
    Here Are Some Stats!! The Green Bay Packers are a solid favorite with a 75% chance to beat the Carolina Panthers. James Starks is projected for 50 rushing yards and a 35% chance of having at least 1 rushing TD. In the 24% of simulations where Carolina Panthers wins,Cam Newton averages 1.11 TD passes vs 0.67 interceptions, while in losses he has a ratio of 0.81 TDs to 1.4 interceptions. DeAngelo Williams averages 54 rushing yards and 0.35 rushing TDs when Carolina Panthers wins and 34 yards and 0.14 TDs in losses. The Green Bay Packers has a 40% chance of forcing more turnovers than they commit. Positive turnover margin helps them win 94% of the time. TEASE THE 7 -$128 TIES WIN WITH GREEN BAY& PITTSBURGH STEELERS// PS... I Don't personally like buying 1/2 points ...

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

THANKS FOR SOME STATS BILLY B AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU THIS WEEK ON YOUR PICKS