Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Browns Road Favs over Indy? Really??

Ok I get that the Colts without Peyton are like Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street band without Bruce...but its the FRIGGIN BROWNS? Indy still has alot of pride and more talent than the Browns. Kerry Collins will settle down and the Colts still have Wayne, Clark, Collie, and Garcon. Hillis will bull his way for 100 but Indy wins SU.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

was thinking about this too. but there is no real evidence that kerry collins can get the job done w/ colts. this bet is based on the idea that things will be different this week, and the nice +money home dog moneyline. i might do it too, but it's gambling.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Look at it this way....if you took the 10 most accomplished players in this game....probably 8 or 9 are Colts. What evidence is there that Cleveland can win someone else's home opener? I'm an Indy homer so I'm not exactly neutral and won't be going too crazy on this one anyway. I know one thing...if we can't beat Cleveland here then Indy really is in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. He could bring a ton in a trade!

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

well hopefully for the Colts sake Kerry Collins can atleast take a snap without fumbling it. He did that twice resulting in easy scores for Texans