brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Are There People Here Who Are Actually Gonna Play Titans Next Week???

really?? no really??

even after chris johnson averaged like half a yard carry against a horrible defense, even after the titans secondary got shredded to pieces by some unknown scrub by the name of Luke Mccown (yea I have no idea who the fck that is either), even after Matt Hassellback was able to generate nothing for 90% of the game against a defense that gave up 26 points per game last year. Even after all that, we're gonna take them to play a close game against one of the best teams in the league??

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

paco is on the titans ml..

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Those a-holes in Vegas with all their math and stuff certainly like the Titans.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post

good god almighty

hey guise Chris Johnson got like 30 total yards against a horrible jaguar defense but he's a sure thing to shred through ray lewis, haloti ngata and one of the most dominant defenses in the entire league

Ethan
    Ethan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    good god almighty

hey guise Chris Johnson got like 30 total yards against a horrible jaguar defense but he's a sure thing to shred through ray lewis, haloti ngata and one of the most dominant defenses in the entire league
    1 bad game erases his entire career interesting, I guess if Halladay gives up 10 runs tomorrow they should make him retire bc hes got a 10 ERA for that game

I guess Pittsburgh and Rothlisberger are the worst in the league based on last week, amazing they were in the Super Bowl last year

Bookies get rich every NFL season off idiots like brahma, fade this idiot all the way to the bank
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 09-14-11 at 02:47 AM.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    1 bad game erases his entire career interesting, I guess if Halladay gives up 10 runs tomorrow they should make him retire bc hes got a 10 ERA for that game I guess Pittsburgh and Rothlisberger are the worst in the league based on last week, amazing they were in the Super Bowl last year Bookies get rich every NFL season off idiots like brahma, fade this idiot all the way to the bank

what retarded comparisons

Roethlisberger and the steelers have a proven track record of success, Roy Halladay has a proven track record of success, what was the titans record last year after they got rid of Vince Young??? 1-7 or was it 1-8??

This titans team just has no chance in hell of beating the ravens. Baltimore will dominate the line of scrimmage, shut down CJ and force Hassellback to make mistakes. On the other side of the ball, Ray Rice should tear that azz up and flacco should get a few scores through the air

Baltimore by at least 14 in this case

chankng
    chankng's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14483

I agree, honestly if Baltimore can put up 35 and hold pitts to 7, its not fluke. If u do the immediate comparison baltimore rips every category:

better QB, WR, running back i think Ray Rice + ricky williams combination is better than a under practiced and physically ready CJ, way way better defence, better coaching, better track record and most importantly much more physical.

BUT!!! -5.5 only is very very very fishy. this game should have been priced at -9 or even higher... any reasons why is it such a low spread?

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by chankng View Post
    I agree, honestly if Baltimore can put up 35 and hold pitts to 7, its not fluke. If u do the immediate comparison baltimore rips every category: better QB, WR, running back i think Ray Rice + ricky williams combination is better than a under practiced and physically ready CJ, way way better defence, better coaching, better track record and most importantly much more physical. BUT!!! -5.5 only is very very very fishy. this game should have been priced at -9 or even higher... any reasons why is it such a low spread?

road games usually don't get priced that high in the NFL dude (especially not in week 2)

if this was week 8 and the titans were 1-6, then yea it would be priced like that

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

The entire off-season people here in Baltimore have been talking about last weeks game. The Ravens whoop'd that ass bad. They beat the Steelers worse than any beating you can even hand out in Madden. This team always seems to disappoint this town though. Lots of people on the radio last night worried about a let down. I hope the Ravens win so my boss is in a good mood Monday when hes back from vacation, but I won't be betting money on them.

GL Brahmabull

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    The entire off-season people here in Baltimore have been talking about last weeks game. The Ravens whoop'd that ass bad. They beat the Steelers worse than any beating you can even hand out in Madden. This team always seems to disappoint this town though. Lots of people on the radio last night worried about a let down. I hope the Ravens win so my boss is in a good mood Monday when hes back from vacation, but I won't be betting money on them. GL Brahmabull

the ravens disappoint late in the playoffs, they are usually plenty reliable in games like this

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on baltimore but its more just fading the titans because hasselback was done 3 years ago and there defense is a joke.

bettilimbroke999

Everyone on baltimore bc of last weeks blowout just like everyone on Nadal bc they could finally get him at +150

I guess being +7 in turnovers like Baltimore was last week is normal

Hasselbeck threw for 263 yrds and 2 TDS, not a great game but well above average in the league and lost on the road by 2 points, now everyone throwing em under the bus like they're gonna get automatically blown out at home? Why bc they gave up 16 points on the road last week? Yea okay, nice capping

Im on TN +6...Baltimore will have a very tough time winning this game by double digits, the Titans always keep it close at home
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 09-14-11 at 11:02 AM.

brahmabull117

Everyone on baltimore bc of last weeks blowout just like everyone on Nadal bc they could finally get him at +150 I guess being +7 in turnovers like Baltimore was last week is normal Hasselbeck threw for 263 yrds and 2 TDS, not a great game but above average in the league and lost on the road by 2 points, now everyone throwing em under the bus like they're gonna get automatically blown out at home? Why bc they gave up 16 points on the road last week? Yea okay, nice capping
    1)hassellback did nothing in this game for like 90% of it, he got a garbage time TD drive late in the game when the game was over to pad his stats

2)Jacksonville's defense is beyond atrocious and tennesse could barely master up 2 touchdowns (and 1 of those, again, when the game was out of reach)

3)Johnson did nothing against a team that will finish near last in the league this year in rush defense

4)Luke Mccown, a nobody, a scrub, had a 91 QB rating against this defense

Ravens win this 31-10

bettilimbroke999

I think Baltimore wins it 51-10, lets just make as wild predictions as we can even though the Titans lost only one home game all season by double digits last year (by 11 to Jacksonville)

**** bro, lay off tha crack pipe and move to Vegas and make your bets, theyll use your money to create American jobs

Pittsburgh had the worst game in 20 years last week, had nothing to do with the Ravens, Rothlisberger just fuckin sucked, if you throw 55 interceptions you're prolly not going to win, meanwhile the Titans lost on the road by 2

Prediction: Baltimore wins on the road in week 2 by 60
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 09-14-11 at 11:10 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

any given Sunday anyone can win and or cover

nothing is easy

brahmabull117

I think Baltimore wins it 51-10, lets just make as wild predictions as we can even though the Titans lost only one home game all season by double digits last year (by 11 to Jacksonville) **** bro, lay off tha crack pipe and move to Vegas and make your bets, theyll use your money to create American jobs Pittsburgh had the worst game in 20 years last week, had nothing to do with the Ravens, Rothlisberger just fuckin sucked, if you throw 55 interceptions you're prolly not going to win, meanwhile the Titans lost on the road by 2 Prediction: Baltimore wins on the road in week 2 by 60

how can somebody be so stupid??

You think Steelers just chose to give the ball away?? Baltimore forced those turnovers you know and they dominated the game on both sides of the ball

Furthermore, Tennesse last year didn't play any great teams at home that's why they didn't get blown out at home. They lost by 8 points to the steelers when they didn't have ben roethlisberger (if they had big ben, they would have lost that by 2 scores). They did play a close game with the colts but that's when the colts were struggling and had lost 2 or 3 straight in a row

Baltimore is gonna dominate on both sides of the ball, CJ will have nothing, Rice is gonna have a huge day and Flacco should throw for 250 and 3 TDs. Baltimore by at least 2 scores

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Hahaha Baltimore let's go

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

titans will cover

bettilimbroke999

how can somebody be so stupid??

You think Steelers just chose to give the ball away?? Baltimore forced those turnovers you know and they dominated the game on both sides of the ball

Furthermore, Tennesse last year didn't play any great teams at home that's why they didn't get blown out at home. They lost by 8 points to the steelers when they didn't have ben roethlisberger (if they had big ben, they would have lost that by 2 scores). They did play a close game with the colts but that's when the colts were struggling and had lost 2 or 3 straight in a row

Baltimore is gonna dominate on both sides of the ball, CJ will have nothing, Rice is gonna have a huge day and Flacco should throw for 250 and 3 TDs. Baltimore by at least 2 scores
    Good luck, TN +6 is the play though, as usual whenever the entire forum is on one side FADE, TN is twice as good at home and lost by double digits at home once all last year, yet you think -6 is a gift. You talk about how they did without Vince Young at the end of last season but they have a different QB this year, if you watched the Colts game and saw Collins you can see why they got rid of him, Colts were down fukin 35 points at halftime, half of those were old man Collins just dropping the ball on his own 10 yard line

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Just post your all in plays Brahma instead of asking questions. We need fade material.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1818

Yeah people who win long-term ATS.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Yeah people who win long-term ATS.

are these the same people who bet against the tigers yesterday??

what will you people be saying when Tennessee is down 14 points?

letitride87
    letitride87's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a square play that I definitely see covering. Harbaugh is a no nonsense coach that will not let this team "take a break" this week after destroying pitt. The ravens have been a very solid road favorite the past couple years and I see them taking care of business here. Hasselbeck is not a starting qb in this league anymore I thought he had nothing left 3 seasons ago but the seahawks and now the titans front office is completely blind to that fact.

zsr

Good luck, TN +6 is the play though, as usual whenever the entire forum is on one side FADE, TN is twice as good at home and lost by double digits at home once all last year, yet you think -6 is a gift. You talk about how they did without Vince Young at the end of last season but they have a different QB this year, if you watched the Colts game and saw Collins you can see why they got rid of him, Colts were down fukin 35 points at halftime, half of those were old man Collins just dropping the ball on his own 10 yard line
    Did you actually watch the titans game? You guys look to much into last years results when the titans are a completely different team. Hasselback is just as bad as collins was im not sure why people dont see this. Baltimore is overrated too but like i said this is just a fade of hasselback. The last 3 years he's had the worst quarterback rating of any starter by far.

zsr

are these the same people who bet against the tigers yesterday?? what will you people be saying when Tennessee is down 14 points?
    The same people who bet the bucs last week because the public was all over detroit I love when people get on forums and try to act like there sharps

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Did you actually watch the titans game? You guys look to much into last years results when the titans are a completely different team. Hasselback is just as bad as collins was im not sure why people dont see this. Baltimore is overrated too but like i said this is just a fade of hasselback. The last 3 years he's had the worst quarterback rating of any starter by far.

don't forget that horrible defense of tennesse

baltimore is a lock to score 21+ points in this game. Are we really gonna put money on hassellback to score 14+ points against baltimore after barely scoring 14 against a horrible jacksonville defense???

k13

The same people who bet the bucs last week because the public was all over detroit I love when people get on forums and try to act like there sharps
    Yeah the same people who bet the Bears, Ravens, Bengals, Redskins, Bills, Jaguars, Niners because the public was all over the opposite.

Tampa Bay was a no play after it moved off the 3, simple stuff.

brahmabull117

Yeah the same people who bet the Bears, Ravens, Bengals, Redskins, Bills, Jaguars, Niners because the public was all over the opposite. Tampa Bay was a no play after it moved off the 3, simple stuff.

when are people like you gonna understand that the public doesn't lose money long term because they hit a terrible percentage, they lose money long term because they hit about 48-52% and get crushed by the juice???

fading 48-52% will get you, you guessed it, 48-52% winning percentage for yourself. Common sense stuff

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

i think ravens are a very strong play for this week BUT

the pittsburg o-line cost them that game and made it look as lopsided as it was.
    not sure why TN got handled gate to gate by the jaguars.

zsr

Yeah the same people who bet the Bears, Ravens, Bengals, Redskins, Bills, Jaguars, Niners because the public was all over the opposite. Tampa Bay was a no play after it moved off the 3, simple stuff.
    Ill come on here wedneday and say i took all winners too. You were all over fading the public, like you always post about, and thats why your a lifetime loser. Simple as that. fading public does not equal profit like you think

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Titans bring texans back to earth after stomping the colts

brahmabull117

Ill come on here wedneday and say i took all winners too. You were all over fading the public, like you always post about, and thats why your a lifetime loser. Simple as that. fading public does not equal profit like you think

he's just another idiot who thinks the public loses money long term because they get crushed and lose 70% of their bets ATS

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Gotta jump in here --you are obviously a titans fan--if you watched the titans/jags game there is no way you should be taking the titans for less than +9.5 imo.The titans might be able to keep it within 6 that's possible that's why it's gambling but it's much more probable that the titans lose by 7++
    The Ravens have the better offence & defence & special teams so where is the titans edge?

k13

when are people like you gonna understand that the public doesn't lose money long term because they hit a terrible percentage, they lose money long term because they hit about 48-52% and get crushed by the juice???

fading 48-52% will get you, you guessed it, 48-52% winning percentage for yourself. Common sense stuff
    Fading blindly....yeah

1234 Last