Cris_from_Europe's Avatar Become A Pro!

ML Parlay: Lions + Jets + Steelers + Packers

What are your thoughts on this ML Parlay:

Lions
    Jets
    Steelers
    Packers

300 to win 321

Should I cut the Lions ? You guys see them loosing at home against the Chiefs ?

I'm also ok with just Jets + Steelers + Packers 300 to win 189

Like always, thoughts are appreciated .... tnx

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

Chalk money line parlays are one of the worst bets math wise. Look at the number of upsets that happened last week.

Cris_from_Europe

I cashed an all-in ML parlay play last week with HOU + SD + NE ... all were huge favorites all won ... although SD gave me a bit of a scare .... looking for the same this week 3 , 4 huge favorites to win .... and I don't see GB loosing to the Panthers or PITT at home vs SEA or the Jets loosing at home to a struggling Jags team ... My only serious concern is with the Lions ...

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

I think it is a safe parlay, but it only takes one bad game from one of them.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

These bets dont hit when I play them. I think I will tease overs this week instead.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i got a few different ML parlays this week. how are the ravens, steelers, and packers going to lose? if they do lose then i would lose the teasers with them or spreads with them, because i cannot bet on the panthers, or titans, or seahawks to cover against those tough teams. lions looks safe to me too.

Jay Harry
    Jay Harry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 440

you should be good. KC is a horrible horrible team. but you never know - I always stay away from parlay ML picks upsets happen way to often.

Greyraptor
    Greyraptor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cris_from_Europe View Post

Lions
    Jets
    Steelers
    Packers

300 to win 321

Personally, I don't normally like ML parlays especially in the NFL because on any given Sunday, any of those teams can win. When was the last time even the worst team went winless? That being said, this ML parlay looks "safe" but I don't trust my money with Detroit. I never have and they are too unpredictable. I would cut them and go with Steelers, Packers, Jets, and if you want a fourth team, add Baltimore. They looked impressive in the opener against Pittsburgh while Tennessee looked pedestrian at best. GL to you on whatever you decide.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

looks good to me.

kingcheng
    kingcheng's Avatar Become A Pro!

do a 4 team 6.5 pt teaser on ur teams. But instead of lions i'd go ravens. Ravens must feel real good about themselves during and after dismantling pitt. They should tear it up against a confused titans team

nyymvp
    nyymvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

The only one I don't feel confident is the Jets. Just came off an emotional MNF win and they have a day less to prepare. They won, but I think that was mostly ST and Romo choking. Jets OL looks a lot worse and Sanchez will be under pressure a lot. I mean they probably do, but I feel like they're on upset alert the most. Eric Berry was so important to the Chiefs it's not funny. I heard he played every snap last year on some site and was a huge part of their defense making the pro bowl in his first year. The Chiefs have the worst backup safeties in the league. Lions haven't been favorites in some time, but they'll be pumped up in their first game and that O should put up points while the DL will harass Cassell all day. SB Champion with like 10 days to prepare against Carolina? I like it a lot. Especially, because people are probably thinking too much of them because of Newton's awesome performance. Seahawks suck on the road. PITT should win by at least 2 TD's.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

I personally avoid Jets games.

Sanchez can cause low scoring games like the Ravens, Packers and last Patriots game last season.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

1% chance of hitting

Donkwin47
    Donkwin47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Neither the Packers nor Steelers will lose... Lions or Jets could..

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I agree, rather than going with ML parlays, do a 7 point teaser.

Cris_from_Europe

Thank you all for your thoughts ... they helped me come to a great conclusion, what I believe is the Best ML Parlay for this week. After giving it some thought I decided to cut the Lions and Jets and being from Europe where Soccer is the most important sport I decided to add 2 matches which I believe are as solid as they can be. It goes like this:
    Steelers + Packers + FC Barcelona + FC Real Madrid --> total odds 1.72 (@Bet365) --> 300 to win 216 (my bet)
    1.11 + 1.19 + 1.08 + 1.20 = 1.72
    From what I've seen no one sees the Steelers or Packers loosing this week and also I don't see Barcelona drawing this week (they never loose, so loosing is out of the question here), they already had a draw last week and also Tuesday in the Champions League. To have an idea they never loose and draw tops 3-4 the whole season, + the play at home so making another draw this week is almost impossible statistically. I have them winning by at least 2 goals. Also Real Madrid is out for blood, they believe that this is their season, that they will be champs and as a result they will show no mercy ( 6 - 0 away and 4 - 2 at home are their results so far) + they did not put much effort in their win Wednesday (1-0 only) so they have enough "gas" left for this Sunday.
    I just hope that nothing extremely extremely extremely out of the ordinary happens on Sunday with the NFL Picks ... Steelers + Packers and that they hold up ... I remember loosing a pretty decent parlay last season (or 2 ago , don't remember) on the Packers loss @ Tampa .... I hope they don't overlook the Panthers.

BOL to us ALL !

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

If you are gonna cut one of the games, cut the Jets not the Lions. Sounds wierd saying that but the Lions are finally for real and the Chiefs over achieved last year and IIRC aren't the greatest road team. If you wanted to do a four game parlay, I personally suggest taking the NYG ML. I personally think they win big but I'm just one person. GL either way.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Week 1 will always be more unpredictable than week 2. I see a lot of chalk this week.

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Quote Originally Posted by Cris_from_Europe View Post

Lions
    Jets
    Steelers
    Packers

300 to win 321

I don't think a parlay is the way to go on this. I'd pound a teaser, though.