The War Room
    The War Room's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

The War Room (NFL Picks - Week 2)

Just for record keeping to kick off the season (don't expect anyone to follow an unproven!), the following are my picks for this weekend:

Dallas -3 vs. San Fran
    Baltimore - 6 vs. Tenn
    Houston -3 vs. Miami

Good luck to everyone!

LittleLarryY
    LittleLarryY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

I like the picks. The only one I'm not sure on is Baltimore. Aside from the drubbing they put on the Steelers, any reason why you like them here? Not critiquing, just curious more than anything.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLarryY View Post
    I like the picks. The only one I'm not sure on is Baltimore. Aside from the drubbing they put on the Steelers, any reason why you like them here? Not critiquing, just curious more than anything.

Baltimore is a good team so I mean it's pretty easy to understand why somebody would want to bet on them.
    However why would anyone back the Titans???? and how the hell did the Jaguars hold Chris Johnson to less than 50 yards?

Not saying Titans won't win b/c the NFL is crazy... I actually would REALLY like all these picks except all 3 teams are playing on the road and I try to avoid betting on road teams at all cost in Football.

The War Room

Agree, unfortunately these three are on the road, but in the case of Houston, Miami actually has a well documented home disadvantage. I like the Ravens because they finally have an efficient offense to pair with their notorious defense. They are now a complete team and put it on display last Sunday. As Ice House stated, it is alarming to see Chris Johnson only manage 50 yards against a weak Jaguars defense. I like the Ravens to win by 10 or more.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

im thinkin houston/ miami is going to be a pretty close game.

The War Room

You may be right glitch, it was hard to get a read on Houston. It seemed the Colts problems stemmed well past the loss of Manning. However, I still think the Texans are the play here.

The War Room

1-1-1 to start. I'm liking the Cards -3 vs. Seattle, still doing research. Anyone have input on that match-up/line?