bri42guy
    bri42guy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wish I would have found this site earlier, week #2 picks

I had a hell of a 1st week which I actually don't even tend to bet on normally. In the past, week #1 has been my downfall. Anyways figured I would post my bets even though I know they mean nothing. More for me just to keep track of my season personally and let anyone interested get a feel for my style of picks. I will definitely be posting week #2 picks, but would be extremely surprised if I have more then a few.

Week #2 picks
    Browns -2
    (Colts run defense was exploited in week 1 terribly and will be again, and yes I know the browns lost to the bengals)
    Cowboys -3 buy to -2.5 (Not sure what the rules of the site are if I can buy the half point, but the cowboys dominated the Jets, injuries, cramping, and a few Romo stupidities cost them the game, SF looked average against Seattle. Couldn't run the ball when needed to and Cowboys defense looks like Rob Ryan has them playing well to their potential)

Possibly more to come later in the week with line movement and injury updates. Thank you and good luck to all.

Week #1 picks that don't count, only for my personal recording:

Falcons/bears U 40.5 L
    Oak/Den U 43 Push
    Pats/fins O 47 (-105) W

Phili -4.5 (-105) W
    Vikings +9 (-105) W
    Dallas +6 (-105) W
    Pats -7 (-130) W
    Would have lost on the browns at 3, but the move to 7 saved me

Dallas +210 L
    Oak +155 W
    Bills +200 W
    Phili -220 W

Pats 1st half -4.5 (-105) W
    2nd Half Pats/Fins O 23 W

Props:
    Pats 1st half O 14 (-115) W
    Brady o 2.5 TD passes (+125) W
    Pats/Fins O 4 sacks W
    Oak/Den special teams/def score yes +160 W

Brady made me a lot of money this week, hopefully the momentum keeps going into week 2.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

fake

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

lol priceless

bri42guy
    bri42guy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry, wasn't able to post later picks on Sunday, got busy and just wanted to get my bets in.

YTD 2-0 ATS +2Units

Picks for week 3 will follow, but don't love anything yet, so might lay off all together this week. Bring on the haters I don't care, I'm only taking credit for picks I post before game time.