Dolphins defense got cooked by Brady but the offense was looking pretty solid. Houston looked good against a crappy, Peytonless Colts. They have always been a team to follow up a big win with a big let down. Not to mention it's in Miami so there's an extra advantage.

Falcons are a WAY better team than what they showed last week. It was just one of those days where the Bears defense went crazy. The defense really didn't look bad, they were just on the field too much. Matt Ryan will have a much better game + the Eagles run D let Cadilac Williams get 91 yards AFTER S-jax was knocked out of the game. That + the eagles O-line will get wooped by John Abraham and the Falcons pass rush. They are fast enough to play with Vick and they won't lose at home on national TV.

Bucs got beat, barely by the new Lions. Stafford and Calvin Johnson are going to be an unstoppable tandem this year. The Vikings looked like complete crap against the Chargers. I am a huge Vikings fan and I'm pretty damn sure we have one of the worst offensive lines in the league. Mcnabb had no time to throw and when he did he threw it behind recievers and just looked like crap. Peterson can't do it when there's 8 guys in the box all game and the defense can't stop offenses when the offense gets 3 and outs 90% of the time. Bucs should take this one.

these are the ML numbers:

Falcons +115
Dolphins +135
Bucs +145

i think there is value in all of these and i might parlay all possibilities in case one of them fails.

for a $5 bet i'd be making $56 if all 3 win. I know some of you bet a lot more than 5 bucks, so consider this!!